I’ll preface by saying I’m a relatively decent SMV guy, 5’11 athletic, always spinning a plate or two. No Sean Connery but I get mine. 19 Y/O.

I read all his Red Pill literature from this community and guys like Rollo and whatnot, and I’ve been led back to this idea on how sad things are now.

Back in the past in many societies, women were married to a men who was vetted by their father and considered a good man. Cheating many times resulted in death/other severe punishment (not advocating for that). That kept everyone in line.

But now it’s the 21st century. People have cars and phones. Chad’s will fuck an HB6 when they’re bored and on a dry spell and, BOOM, alpha widows everywhere. Hell, I have one blowing up m phone as I type this.

Now married women can just pull out their phones when their husband has been boring and get a dopamine high and a wet Vag from someone else instantly.

Court systems and pubic opinions favor the ephemeral feelings of women leading to all sorts of divorce rape. 0 incentive to stay with a guy

The Ballad of Clark Kent demonstrates this perfectly

So unless you’re a millionaire, packing 8 inches, or are dating well below you, it’s tough to hold onto one.

Or am I just being un-based by preemptively worried about my future marriage situation?