I've(M30) been sorta talking to this girl(26) I met from Tinder for the past 30 days. We will call her S. The first date went well with us fooling around in my car. Tried to bring S back to my place but she had to get home. Strike 1: A few days later I asked S out again and we had to date set on a weekday. The day of the date I asked if she was still down for that night. She said that she was but she wasn't sure if she was going to make it on time because of traffic and plus she will need to get ready. I understood and told her that's fine just let me know. 2 hours after our schueduled date she contacts me saying that she's finally home but she should be ready in another hour, if I still wanted to hangout. I already found other plans and told her let's reschedule for another time.

​

Strike 2: We agreed to meet up on another weekday. The day of the date S text me saying that she "has to go with her dad to take her car to the shop." No reschedule or anything. I simply said "no worries, maybe some other time."

​

Strike 3: This happened this past weekend. I was out with a couple friends bar hopping. It was about 1am and I was ready to wrap it up and head home. Out of the blue, S texts me saying that she "wants to see me" and 'do other sexual related stuff." She didn't know the exact address where she was at but she sent me a pinpoint on where she was. It was only about 15 min uber ride and I got to her area exactly when I said I was. I texted her several times and called but no answer. I tried one more time before heading home and she picked up the phone and said "she was at the door." I texted her saying that I still couldn't find you and for her to come out. Nothing after that. And she continued not to answer for the rest of the night. I got fed up and left.

​

The next morning I received several texts from S explaining how sorry she was, that she was really drunk and it's not an excuse, I know you don't wanna talk to me but you deserve an apology. I responded 3 hours later and simply said "no worries." Blocked her phone number and deleted her off all other social media. Did I overreact?

​

​

​

​