I typically do well with girls and have a few plates.

So this morning I wake up with my favorite plate (8). She is attractive, nice, and cool to hang out with. We had sex 4 times on her visit, once on my balcony, once in bed, once randomly at 3 in the morning and again this morning.

We were drinking heavily last night and my memory is patchy. We were cuddling this morning post sex and she tells me I was really rude to her last night. I got her to tell me how.

She ended up telling me and it turns out she discussed dating and she made it clear that we weren’t. No problem, I agreed and amplified, but took it too far since I had been drinking. I went off about how I would never date her and she is too emotional. This morning I told her “I wouldn’t take anything I said last night too seriously” and she said it wasn’t a big deal but was acting a little touchy. Turns out we had banged after I was rude so it was probably cool.

I legitimately feel bad, because she’s a cool girl and has been an excellent plate. Was thinking about taking her out to eat tonight. Not sure what the proper play is here but she is hot, fit, and cool to just drink with and get physical with. I took the amplifying part too far I guess.

Any input or ideas on how to blow past this with as little damage done as possible?