Plate blocked me on Instagram and stopped responding for no reason I can think of. I’ve been seeing her for about 3 months. Can I get a quick analysis on what happened here?

I tried to set up plans with this plate last week. She took forever to respond so I made other plans in the meantime. When she finally got back to me and said yes, I informed her I made other plans.

She wasn’t happy about it but we exchanged a couple texts the next day. Seemed like no big deal. About a week goes by and we text last night about hanging out this week. Then started texting again today about the golf tournament. Normally don’t do that with her but was planning on transitioning to arranging a meet up.

Anyway we’re teasing through text and she’s snapping me a bunch. We were talking about which golfers we liked and I was joking about their attire, who’s hot, etc. Seemingly innocent stuff. Then here’s how the conversation plays out:

——

Her: you’re so shallow

Me: only when it comes to guys

Me: I see the inner beauty in women

Her: that’s profound

Me: I mean I hang out with you

Me: you’re not much of a looker ????

Her: that’s what they say man

——

Then she blocked me on Instagram. Nothing else happened. Not sure what to make of it. I texted her and said “did you block me on Instagram lol? // I was about to send you a meme.” No response from her after that.

I’m totally ok never contacting her again. Just confused. Did I push too hard? Is this potentially some sort of shit test to see if I chase after her? I mean we’ve never fought about anything. Seemed like everything was fine. Just a little confused. Wondering if anyone has any theories.

Also, what’s my best move going forward? Never contact again? Ask her to get together this week? Was thinking about just texting her “interesting”.

But yeah, I don’t know. Just find it odd and unexplainable. Maybe she found another guy but doesn’t explain why she was texting and snapping me all day yesterday before blocking me. Any theories and advice would be appreciated.

Edit: turns out she’s seeing someone and he took her phone yesterday. She texted me and said she likes me but we weren’t really hanging out a lot. I’ve been trying to balance four plates so I think this one broke due to lack of availability.