I love it when a girl smells fresh and takes care of herself. The past months I've had some bad experiences though.

Brought a girl from a bar home and everything went fine until I started hitting her from behind. The smell was something like sour milk or something, my boner went away.

The second girl was some girl who dances. We were watching Netflix and she was laying with her head on my chest. Everytime when she said something, I could smell her breath and it was disgusting, not sure what kind of smell it was but I had to breath in through my mouth and out through my nose, it was unbearable. She smelled like sweat too. She was riding me but I couldn't bear with her odor under her armpits. I told her I was sleepy and deleted her number the next day.

​

Third were a number of girls. All of them were smokers. Kissing them was a hell and their breath smelled like a wet ashtray. It's such a moodkiller.

​

I'm talking about girls here who dress nice and look like they take care of themselves. If you'd see them on the street you'd think they were clean, until they're naked in front of you. Sweating during sex happens but bad hygiene is definitely a turn off.

​

How do you guys handle these situations? Usually I never call the girls again, either offer them gum, a spare (non used) toothbrush or tell them I'm not in the mood. You guys had similar experiences?