I'm in front of her. She uses another guy in our floor as her personal puppy (Peter), and whenever he snaps or doesn't run to help her, she starts complaining behind his back and blaming him for her failures.

She's way behind in a project (as always) and she literally says "it's because Peter is not helping her and doesn't talk to her".

Today we had a serious issue with a company system and some clients started complaining. I was struggling to fix it and one of my female coworkers (another one) on the other side of the company wrote via chat that "stupid client X was affacted".

Of course, I moved promptly to fix it, together with Peter. Once it was fixed, I called her and asked her if everything was ok. It went like this:

• ME: hey jenny, everything allright with the system?

• SHE: lol, I was joking, client X wasn't affected.

• ME: are you serious? we moved promply to fix the issue for him and you are telling me he wasn't affected?

• SHE: yes

I hanged up the phone rather upsed and throw it on the table, commenting to myself "she was a bitch" and "next time, she can fix her own issues herself". I wasn't thinking, I was just venting to myself.

The woman in front of me that ratts men out heard me and, in private, asked to talk to my boss. He gave her audience (he didn't give me audience for work stuff, that's secondary), and she went to his office, telling him that "peter is moody all the time and it's making work life hard for her, that jack (me) slammed the phone on another coworker, etc"

And my boss was clearly upset that "he has to work with so many unstable men", while the woman in front of him (who literally gets a passed for having a pussy), is forgiven.

It's not the first time this bitch runs to my boss, but my boss never does anything to punish any of us. But having her in front of me doing this is insane.

The worst part is my boss didn't ask for specifics about my situation, he just said (in private) that "we have to work with moody guys (peter) and crazy shitheads that hates everyone that's not as good as him (jack, ie, me), and people can't work with ease... In the end, we only have 3 professional people in our team", and he listed them. Of course, I wasn't included...

And my innocent coworker is just sitting there, waiting for people to help her and ratting others out when it suits her. WTF FUCKING FUCK????? What the fuck did I do to her???????????

WTF is wrong with this picture?? Should I be worried about it or just let it go?