Hello guys. This one is a special request on a topic that I don't see very often.

I recall being bullied at very young age and it lasted even at university, with people mocking at me, making jokes that hurt, exposing my flaws and being betrayed by people who was supposed to be my friends.

This created some deep personal problems and I'm almost 27. One of those is that knowing new people is very hard, specially woman, because I put this big wall in the form of a frown, short answers and being silent most of the time. Making small talk is really difficult and my relationships (if I can call that) are very superficial. I'm lonely almost all the time.

​

But, I'm asking that on a RP sub because I'm trying to avoid the kind of suggestions from my previous therapist, which included being more open, in touch with my feelings or something. And we all know where that leads to. I want friends as a man, not some bitchy mangina ready to be walked over and put down, like it happened many, many times before.

​

I've been following RP for over a year, read lots of articles and some books. But all of that seems useless if I'm being just a society outcast.