Believe me, I’m fully feeling like a beta bitch writing this or even feeling this way.

I had a tinder date on Friday with an HB 7. She came over, we played n64, and started fooling around shortly after. I’ve done this date many times, where I invite tinder chicks over to play n64 (plausible deniability), we eat pizza, then we go at it if all goes well. This time was different, it made me seriously reevaluate things.

About 2 minutes into the foreplay she starts taking her own pants off and asks me if I had a condom. I’m not sure what it was but this almost turned me off in a way. You’d think it’d be sweet, but it was almost like I lost all respect for her or I saw her with little to no value.

She showed no intensity, energy, or any burst of enthusiasm throughout. The whole ordeal felt robotic, and was one of the least satisfying sexual experiences I’ve had.

I think that for me, personally, I need a level of emotional involvement/mental stimulation for the sex to enjoyable at all. Maybe I’ve just reached a point where the one night stands don’t do it for me anymore.

I used to think I just wanted sex, and then the girl goes home. Now I’m not sure. I do not want a “girlfriend”, but I want more than a one time thing that essentially fills the biological urge.

So my question is: did any of you ever reach this point, where you were honest with yourself about what you wanted? TRP principles can almost make one feel guilty about wanting any sort of emotional involvement