I know the answer to this question already. I know I need to try and reframe myself because I have honestly lost my cool and my Alpha frame. Not all of my friends seem to be apart of this prank, but it’s the 3rd time they’ve cat fished me (in stupid obvious ways I should add) to try and see if I am a virgin (obvs not).

I can see that they are truly jealous of me because I changed my life. Without going into too much detail, I was really bullied a lot in high school and had a shit reputation. I always wanted to join the military and no one thought I had the balls to do it. Now, I am apart of a Recon Division and am starting to climb my way high. I am starting to easily get the attention of the cute girls they had absolutely been drooling over for fucking years and have no idea how to even behave.

I have been laid a few times since joining and it makes them jealous because today they tried to catfish me using an extremely poor attempt that I fucking blew out of the water. During this portion, I obviously lost my frame. Not to the extent where they got what everything they wanted, and this case was so extreme when I called them out — there was no subtle shit tests. Everything, and everyone was black and white. It was clear what was going on.

The problem is that these guys are my only friends back home. I have very fee other friends back home, and I spend a lot of time back home so I really do not want to burn every bridge possible. I have maybe only 3 friends who straight up weren’t apart of this, and one that was hesistant at first because he “didn’t want to snitch” but still snitched in the end.

The kid behind this is a fucking pussy. He only flexes his mommy’s money, thinks he owns shit because he buys bottles, and is a scrawny little kid. They’re at the point of doing childish shit like sending old nerdy high school pics of myself, “oh thats definitely a virgin right there”.

I have never seen such a crabs in the bucket as this, especially it being some of my closest friends. I really do not know how to go about this. I feel like killing the kid but I know that’s not going to happen and is just a fantasy. I know I need to take a deep breath and keep on going as usual. I need to regain solid frame.

I already blocked everyone on all possible means except those few friends who weren’t apart of it. I want to know how to behave in person, because it may be a big city but we will obviously cross paths somehow. I am trying really hard right now to remain calm.