I am 25 and did 8 years of undergrad (first degree, then second) but only recently came to a realization that the easiest way to get laid here in Toronto is through Frats. It gives people a lot of friends that party, many female friends that will fuck you because you are part of the "scene", makes it easy to get a gf, keeps you "in the loop" of parties and it gives you a social circle. As someone who did not know anything about frats and who does cold approach, I realize that it requires a titanic amount of effort to get laid just from cold approach, especially if you don't have a large social circle with many girls.

Today I was perusing the facebook pages of frats at my university and was shocked by how many people I know are in them (includes both guys and girls). These people have no problems with women - now i know why.

Normally that would not be a cause for concern, but I will probably be graduating this year (last semester) and I have not had the privilege of being in a frat and going to their wild parties (I talked to a buddy who went to one a few weeks ago, he said some guy got laid 3 times in one night - he showed me a picture of the guy, he was not jacked at all. just some skinny dude that dresses well). I am thinking of taking a course on a part-time basis so that I can see if i can join a frat on campus.

I emailed the frats and they told me that in order to go to a more personal event, one needs to be a Brother.

Now that I've wasted all this time in undergrad without being in a frat and only 4 lays to show for it over 5 years, I don't know what I'm going to do in the real world as I have no social circle and don't know that many girls. Its fucking hard to get girls out on dates, especially given that i get no matches on tinder. If cold approach does not work in college, I imagine it only gets harder in the real world.

So my question is, what do i do now? How can i get into that party lifestyle, find out where all the great houseparties are and hookup outside of college? I don't want to rely on tinder, because i have no success in it and cold approach requires absurd levels of effort for the success i get.

Please help.