Met a very hot girl at a bar on a sat night, took me to her place, gave me ASD “one night stands are great and all but no”. Cuddle, morning comes, makeout etc and escalates until she tells me to fuck her.

Afterwards we chill, talk, watch netflix. Goes on for hours. Feeling like i’m overstaying, i say i should leave but she says noooo as she continues to cuddle me. Finally leave at 7pm Sun. I’ve had girlfriends in the past but never really connected with someone that fast.

We text throughout the week pretty continuously (until we go to bed and picking up in the morning.) I ask friday if she wants to hangout. she says yes definitely! I go to a pregrame with her friends and go out. Have to leave early because i had an early flight for vacation (told her about this prior). She sends me home, worried that i’d miss my flight, makes me put an alarm in her phone to match my alarm so she can call me to make sure i make the flight, kisses me goodbye and says see you when you get back.

Weird part, I text her the next morning telling her i made it, few back and forth, then i ask her if her and her friends went anywhere else after? no answer. I saw on snapmap she did and her location didn’t move until the morning (possible one night stand, idk just a guess)

5 days later i’m back and text her, asks me about my vacation sounding genuinely interested, few back and forth, ask if she’s free this weekend...ghosted.

That was 2 weeks ago. I felt we really had a connection, she definitely showed interest and cared about me but then nothing. I could tell through social media she ended up going away with friends that weekend. Then last and this weekend she was also away. My point is she couldn’t have hung out with me on the weekend anyways this past few weeks.

Do I text this girl again? Theories are she’s not that interested, found someone else, or is genuinely very busy but me reinitiating contact could respark it. Shit doesn’t add up. Thoughts?

Edit: She still likes my instagrams and watches my stories (if that’s relevant)