I am a 27 year old male. Been in a 4 year long distance relationship with 26 F.

I have loved this girl since I was in school (I was 10). Moved somewhere else to do my major (too many alpha males there and it was basically a physically abusive environment). I developed some attractive traits unknowingly because of that and got in touch with her again after completing my major.

I swept her off her feet when i met her again(Toronto), I was her first but she wasn't. I bedded her first night of our meeting, she was flabbergasted and has asked me on more than one occasion that did I plan for it to happen or not(I don't reply to this). I had to move to Vancouver (3000km away) She always came to visit me and initiated contact. This went on for 4 years. She is an ice queen normally, never shows her emotions but she been consistently telling me she loves me basically every week until recently.

Accidentally got her pregnant last year, she aborted it. She became distant after this incidence. (The kid was mine, I am sure) Everything changed(on the phone). She is pretty much the same girl in person (went to give her a one day surprise visit later on her bday) but she doesn't initiate messages/calls anymore.

I felt bad for her and wanted to go see her after her abortion but I knew that we will have sex again and she could have gotten pregnant again. (I don't like condoms). I sent her some money then for the abortion expenses which she willingly accepted.

She got a 2nd job shortly after the abortion and is studying as well. She got busy.

I can sense her drifting apart.

After she got her job she stopped initiating conversations. So, I thought may be its because of the pregnancy hormones. I started initiating contact and asking if she is okay (I was basically feeling guilty about getting her pregnant because of my no condom policy - I know its dumb of me).

She was really nice and started calling me back but NEVER called me more than I did.

She would sometimes say something rude and did not sound excited when I called her. So I would unknowingly go no contact for 10 days or so. She would reinitiate after 10 days and act as if nothing happened. I played along with it (I know its her frame and it was a mistake I didn't know about establishing concrete boundaries verbally before). Playing along got me frustrated. I wouldn't back call and let her call every time after no contact and let her speak her mind.

But

She didn't initiate any conversations which is quite annoying. She calls and doesn't speak anything expect me to entertain her and be a story teller EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I told her I am not putting up with her shit, I am breaking up with her because she is not the girl i loved anymore. She started crying and said that she came to visit me a lot and whenever she had time(Vancouver) but I never came to visit her(Toronto) even when she was pregnant. She thinks I don't love her and she was being passive aggressive. I didn't contact her for 10 more days then gave her a surprise visit to check if she is cheating on me. She took out time for me got off from both her jobs and was always excited to come back to me early and was very nice with me as always. Everything went well. We made up and she started calling me again like she would normally and tell me about her daily stuff and be excited. She became submissive again.

Earlier, I thought she was cheating on me but I strongly think that is not the case.

1. I video call her randomly she always answers and her backstory ALWAYS checks out
  2. Her stories are consistent and detailed. For example: I asked her about her classes and job timings and cross checked it by video calling and her timing with whenever she messages me.
  3. Her friend(girl) was curious to meet me because she never saw my gf excited or happy or waiting for a msg or call like she did for mine. Plus, she told me she gets approached a lot but brushes them all off and is never interested in any other guy so she naturally wanted to see what is so special about me.

This year, (On the Phone) We have a huge argument every 30 days or so.

1st serious argument: She was being rude to me I said I will talk to her when she is more respectful. She texted me the next day saying, "Are you okay?" I never replied for around 30 days and neither did she. Eventually, I gave in and sent her ,"I am fine". To which she replied ,"So, happy to hear from you" and things went to normal for another 2-3 months.

(May be she took my breaking of no contact as a weak manipulative tactic?)

2nd serious argument and the current one. Argument ensued and I told her to stay the fuck away from me because I think she went a little overboard. She didn't reply to this yet, its been almost a month again.

The problem:

She has gotten used to no contact.

TL;DR

Long distance GF tells me she loves me every week. We meet every month.

Got GF pregnant, she has been distant since (confirmed not cheating).

Becoming rude, passive aggressive and never starts conversation.

I confront her she tells me I didn't meet her after pregnancy.

I go and meet her, fuck her good

Things back to normal for a few months.

She fought with me again. After huge argument #1 she didn't contact me even when she was at fault.

She has started being rude and being verbally abusive to me now. She has no problem in staying out of touch for a month or so.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.