I met this girl at the gym and got her number. She's an HB9 because of a great body and good qualities to make a LTR. Within a week, we hook up but when fall comes along, she moves away because of college. I was texting her just to keep a line out for whenever she comes back. She would respond and then I would wait a few days to respond back to her.

She came home for Thanksgiving for 5 days and told me she was home. She saw me at the gym with another attractive girl and texted me saying that she's glad I moved on and shit like that. She then became salty when she was texting me until I told her I wasn't dating her or trying to. We also tried to hang out when she was home. She tried to reschedule but it didn't line up with my schedule. So she went back up to college without us seeing each other.

We kept up with the texting every few days until she came back for Christmas. She came home without telling me (I know she's not obligated to) and I found out she was home for a good 5-7 days when I texted asking if she was home yet. That same day she saw me in a store with another girl and I had my arm wrapped around her and she was leaning on me but I'm not sure if she saw that. I made eye contact with the HB9 leaving which was my first time seeing her in the store.

So the HB9 responds to my text asking if I was in town with saying she was and that we should probably stop talking because she doesn't know what's going on and that she doesn't want to be apart of it. A few days later, I say: "Oh I didn't realize you were the jealous type that gets mad for hanging out with other girls." A week later, HB9 responds: "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But I want a guy that is 100% into me and 100% honest. And that's what I deserve."

I've heard from two friends that she was talking to her ex since they broke up but it isn't certain. It just sounds like she's jealous that I'm talking to other girls. We never made it official or I never said I wanted to be exclusive. Every time I go into the gym, she has shifted her gym schedule to more of coming in to my time and she always stares me down and tries when I'm not looking.

How should I respond to her text? It seems like she's still interested and I have a chance to plate her. Should I just respond with "Ok" and hope she tries to message back? How long should I wait? What would be the TRP method for dealing with this and not lose her as a potential plate? Still new to all of this so go easy.