Hi there. I've been pondering something for a while. It seems to me that "passing" a shit test is sometimes basically entering a woman's frame. Here's an example.

Some time ago me and about 10 coworkers were responsible for an after hours event. There was a girl there that I'm very attracted to. We get along well and I'd been teasing her and having fun all evening. This was before getting into RP. While poking fun at each other we established an inside joke about me not being able to count very well. Nearing the end if the event she was standing by herself counting up paper forms that people had come and filled out during the day. She said something I don't remember and I smiled back and told her "be careful or i'll come over there and help you count". She smirked/smiled (I can never tell with her) and instructed me to stay away. I just smiled, shrugged and continued on my way doing what I was doing.

After getting into RP shortly after I realized that was probably a shit test. This is where I start doubting what the "right" thing to do would be. You could argue that by not understanding the shit test I actually passed because I didn't enter her frame. On the other hand you could argue that I should in fact have gone and helped her thus increasing the attraction but wouldn't that send the signal that I could be manipulated?

Disclaimer: i have no intention of pursuing her. She's a coworker and is married with a kid. This is simply an example to start a discussion.