Hey Gang,

I've been doing TRP for a 10 months or so, read all the sidebar stuff. I can't find the post but someone on the red pill subreddit mentioned a bodybuilder at work who made fat melt away with the Protein Sparing Modified Fast. I've read all I can about it online and am trying to go for it. Has anyone else been down this path and been successful or failed?

I tried the PSMF subreddit but didn't get helpful advice, and r/ bodybuilding pretty much thinks I'm an idiot for asking this stuff.

Thanks!

I'm trying to cut for the first time ever after doing stronglifts 5x5 for about 10 months with Dr Pasquale's anabolic diet. I also ride a bike around town for several hours a week. I bought a handheld OMRON fat tester off Amazon and it tells me my bodyfat is between 16% and 17% depending on hydration.

I read Lyle McDonalds Rapid Fat Loss handbook and Tim Ferris's four hour body and have decided to use the PSMF Protein Sparing Modified Fast to see how fast I can cut from 17% to 10% body fat. I would be satisfied with 12% body fat long term for daily living.

I'm trying Tim Ferris's PAGG stack wich is Poliocosanol, Garlic, Green Tea, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. I'm also using Now Sports Testojack (longjack ali, ginseng, plus other herbs) and Cordyceps.

My plan is to just eat tuna, chicken, whey protein and greens for 2 weeks at about 600 to 800 calories a day, maybe with an occasional egg and some smoked salmon. Should I add something to the stack to speed up fat loss? Maybe Ephedera or Nicotine Gum? I have read that I shouldn't try this for longer than 2 weeks without a major carb-up refeed. Should I do re-feeds more often? Anyone know how long this will take to cut and how I can make it go better or faster?

Thanks!

TLDR New to PSMF - M44 189lbs 17% BF 6'3" -- Want to get to 10% BF ASAP

Anyone succeeded at getting kind of ripped damn fast?