Note I have peyronies disease (google it if you don't know, but I don't have a terrible curve but I have a curve and there are spots on my penis that has scar tissue and does not get hard). Found an amazing girl. Third time we has sex, I couldn't get it up. So I started to use l-arginine and horny goat weed interchangeably. This worked amazing and I was a sex god. However in my stupidity due to relationship boredom, I decided not to use the pills. I couldn't get it up at all but tried and came very weakly. My girlfriend felt that I was thinking of something else became very upset and broke up with me.

Broke up with the girlfriend 60 days. Went 60 days no fap with multiple wet dreams during the process, but little if any morning wood. I just had sex with an old friend with benefits and I could only go once. I got hard but i premature ejaculated very quickly.. like 60 seconds. After that I could not go again. This is very sad for me.. as it proves to me that I will have to use pills to achieve that level of sex for the rest of my life. I really don't see how 30 days more can help my premature ejaculation. Some people are born with it. I am not. Only in my late 20's and its semi depressing.

The saddest part is I was planning to get my girlfriend back by proving to her that lifting, sleeping well, eating healthy and getting my vitamins would help my erection as the previous activity would increase testosterone. I ejaculate too fast, I will not have to find another girl to be 100% honest from the get go.

Feel free to input any additional thoughts but I guess I will have to just let a future girl know that I have this issue and I am taking pills during our early honeymoon phase. Basically when she tells me she loves me and wants me to meet her parents. Kinda sucks that all this red pill knowledge and the basic truth to life is sex is the most important thing in a relationship. To keep a beautiful girl you gotta fuck her like it is your last time seeing her. I was born a beta in bed. Thankfully there are pills to help me. I just gotta be alpha in all other areas of my life.