ScribhneoirIldanach Cock Carousel Rider

No amount of whining will force anyone to like the fact that you’re an súmaire síol who slept with multiple men. Actions have consequences, you know! (www.forums.red)

Typo-MAGAshiv Cock Carousel Rider

After her divorce, Carol climbs back upon the cock carousel in an attempt to capture commitment comparable to what she'd discarded. No, sweaty, of course you're not the problem! You go, gurrrl! (www.forums.red)

kevin32 Cock Carousel Rider

Redditor dumps girlfriend after learning she got fucked by the entire Spartan army. (i.imgur.com)

Loneliness-inc Cock Carousel Rider

She regrets the promiscuity of her past, now that it bit her stinky ass. Just remember that her past doesn't matter LOL! (i.imgur.com)

Single mom of 6 is tired of fuckboys ghosting her, and wants someone down to play seventh fiddle. (i.imgur.com)

Newsflash, ladies: If you’re an drúth who needs to lie about your past, you KNOW it wasn’t good (www.forums.red)

No one... I repeat, NO ONE is interested in building a meaningful relationship with an rothar baile mór! (imgur.com)

Single mom admits to dating "unemployed, alcoholic types", now she's looking for "next weeks step dad", suggesting that former step dads saw her only as a fling. (i.imgur.com)

The town bicycle complains about being viewed only as the town bicycle, rather than as relationship-worthy. Yes, sweaty, your body, your choice, and also YOUR CONSEQUENCES. (i.redd.it)

deeplydisturbed Cock Carousel Rider

Yep. Just about ready (ibb.co)

The origin of modern single motherhood. (i.imgur.com)

Carol takes out her frustrations on a total stranger after getting pumped and dumped. (i.imgur.com)

After her divorce, Carol climbs back upon the cock carousel in an attempt to capture commitment comparable to what she'd discarded. No, sweaty, of course you're not the problem! You go, gurrrl! (i.redd.it)

Why do so many women take antidepressants? (i.redd.it)

goodmansaysfuckyou Cock Carousel Rider

Post wall (x2) woman who decided to nuke her marriage and ride along the cock carousel has, at 61 years old, decided it is time to "settle down" with that one guy...but she can't find him under any of those cocks she has been blowing. (imgur.com)

Load More