Anyways, here's the story on how, imho, some of the mods here, at least two in particular, are not even close to alpha male, and actually become whiny betas under the slightest criticism. I lost a great deal of respect for the sub, after over a year being an active user.

The mod made a post that was downvoted to oblivion, and no one bothered to comment on. My bud read the thing, and commented verbatim, what the fuck did I just read? Ifeel like I am now dumber for having read this. That's the entire post. That comment was actually upvoted eight times as the post was objectively bad.

Thinking a mistake had been made, he messaged the mods. They said that he basically wasn't trp material, was a fake alpha male, and wasn't contributing to the sub. My friend has a degree in microbiology, he served as a paratrooper in the army for six years, has a purple heart, bronze star, and makes well over six figures a year in sales. He showed me the post history that was in question by this mod. He had made one post that got over 200 upvotes. Also, he never received a single downvoted in any thread, ever.

It is clear that this mod can't take even the slightest criticism and is using his tiny bit of mod power to silence anyone who doesn't think his posts are the greatest thing in the world.

I saw that during this conversations end, it did get a little heated and he said something to the effect of the mod having a small penis and was abusing his power as a mod.

Honestly, I just wanted to make sure that people are aware of this guy. I think we could use mods that don't go ban happy if people simply don't like their posts. I didn't see any rules actually get broken and see a lot worse comments daily on this sub. I just thought it was so trivial and wanted other people to be aware. Banning a person because they said a post was dumb, is on par with subs like feminism banning people for the littlest things. Do we want to be like them? Fuck no we don't.

Tldr, my friend was banned because he said a post was dumb. When he thought it was a mistake, he waz told it was mostly about his post history. When he pointed out he was never so much as downvoted a single time here, and the only post he ever made got 200 upvotes, he was silenced for three days.

I'm not going to post the screenshots unless people say I'm not being honest. Basically, I'll let that mod hang himself if he tries to lie, which I'm sure he will. The mod in question was PSV. I'm sure if you look through his post history, this won't be an isolated incident. The other mod who said it was because of the post history, and then silenced him when he said there was never so much as a single downvoted. They said he acted like he was the biggest swinging dick in the room, and that attitude is apparently unacceptable here... Really? Confidence is unacceptable? Give me a break... Seriously, my friend is basically the most alpha male guy I know. He doesn't put people down or act like others are beneath him, ever. He has travelled the world and makes stupid money. He has also served as a paratrooper in the military, where we met, and is very heavily decorated with medals and awards. The other mod was crazyhorseinvincable.

Tldr, friend said a mod post was dumb. So, they banned him. When he asked why, it was clear the mod simply couldn't take the slightest bit of criticism and went full beta bitch because of it. When my friend pointed out he was a contributing member who has never received a single downvoted, he was silenced. Is this really the type of person we want to represent us? I don't.