This is basically a story thread of how the red pill has affected me personally:

I grew up extremely blue pill and feminized. My dad was a boss lawyer who wasn't around much and my mom was the trophy wife he knocked up. Grew up hating dad and clinging to mom, and graduated into white knight hood after highschool as per my mother's direction.

Went to university and had nothing to do with either parent for years. Spent countless all nighters on the coffee shop doing math, learning financial derivatives, learning how to perform mergers and acquisitions. Graduated on the Dean's List in the first division. I make bank now.

But during that time I had many women leave me for hypergamous uptrades. First love, 2 year relationship: drug dealer with more money than me who wasn't studying as much. Pumped and dumped her. Literally, one sexual encounter and he was done with her. Second love, 3 year relationship: Left me for an older guy with a house and a fiance. He told her he wouldn't leave his fiance for her, but that he loved her and he had a 6 figure salary. She's alone now and widely considered a corporate whore.

No matter how much investment you put in, you will always be liable to be a victim of hypergamy. I became game aware last year and started really practicing. I gamed everyone. I gamed the cashiers at the chinese convenience store, I gamed my co workers, I gamed old people, and I started getting really good at connecting with people. I started gaming hot chicks. I started banging 9's and 10's, what the fuck?

Fast forward a bit, I've banged about 2 dozen women now and I find a girl who really connects with the blue pill fagget inside me. She bought me final fantasy 7 and played it with me all the way to the end. We play Guild wars 2 together. She basically does whatever I want. I am so dominant now that I don't put up with less. Problem arises when her friends playfully tease me one day about being way younger than she usually goes for and how she's usually a casual sex type person. I ask the woman about it and she, backed into a corner, explains. Her ex bf is a drug dealer who she was with for 4 years. He was 26 when they met and she was 18. She moved in with him immediately and stayed for 4 years. She then banged like 9 guys in a few months, in their thirties. Losers mostly, living in their parents basements, unemployed, no life. She was LIBERATED from societies chains. She was a STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN. Anyway... I'm 26, and she's 23 now. I don't really want to be in this relationship. I feel like I should be banging 18 year olds. I feel like she gave it up to the lowest rungs of society and now I'm just some poor beta fag who takes care of her now.

PROBLEM: She's moved in to my place. She still has her own apartment and pays rent but has moved like ALL of her clothes her. She sleeps here every night. She's here every day after work. I tried to tell her to leave twice since I became red pill aware and decided I don't want a woman who's ridden the cock carousel and wants a nice guy to take care of her. Fuck that shit, thats not gonna be my life. Anyway, I tried to tell her to leave twice and she breaks down sooooo bad. I've never seen anything like it. Convulsions, tears, inane babble, blah blah blah lame bullshit excuses for her past. She paws the air, or the wall or whatever with her arms and legs, can't even function on a normal level...

She's been bringing home tons and tons of Christmas presents for me... Cooking and cleaning and stuff.... trying to qualify for me...

This is what happens guys, when you get value and realize that you aren't going to let women get away with this feminine imperative shit. Women make themselves unsuitable for traditional marriage but try SO HARD to have their cake and eat it too...

Anyway, its almost christmas and I don't know what to do. I have this woman here. Shes hot as shit, nice fucking body, but I want younger and fresher and I also want to go to Eastern Europe.

I only wish I had discovered the red pill earlier so I could have avoided this situation.

Also, she never had a father. Mother divorced father shortly after birth and became a lesbian. She now has a wife. The feminism runs strong here.

This is a case study for your consideration. Its a warning and an example.... Advice on the break up is also welcome.

TL:DR- I started as a weak pussy man and became more alpha. Women who have ridden the cock carousel during their prime are now trying to get me to settle