Link

Mr Dutton, who just last month cancelled the visa of self-styled "pick-up artist" Jeff Allen on character grounds, made it clear he rejects Mr Valizadeh's views and he could have a hard time getting into Australia if he tries. "People who advocate violence against women aren't welcome in Australia," a spokesperson for the minister said in a statement. "In the past people advocating violence against women have had their visa refused or cancelled."

If anyone was wondering why Sydney is considered on the same level as Toronto as an RP graveyard, this is one of the many, many reasons why.

I took the liberty of joining a few of the Facebook events protesting against Roosh's presence in Aus, so that you don't have to. Here's some juicy quotes.

From "Protest Pro-Rapists, Return of Kings"

pro-rapists: we have freedom of speech! we have the right to gather and say whatever we want anti-rapists: yeah, but don't we also have the right to freedom of speech as well and gather to protest something that we think is intrinsically wrong and illega- pro-rapists: SHUT UP FEMINAZIS STOP OPPRESSING MEN WE WILL FIND YOU AND RAPE YOU

"Let's show them just how unwelcome they are." Or better yet, wait until this mongrel and his scumbags are thinking of actually carrying out this vile act. Just before you do this, get hold of a knife then get a few of your mates (at least four) to join you. Then intercept the group and create a diversion while you get your mates to pin down the perpetrator. Then use the knife to cut off his genitals, and hopefully, the group will think twice about doing it again. Simple as that.

Ah yes, castration. Such a beautiful method of protest.

I say we attend, act like he is provoking us and our sexual desires by wearing tight pants, invite him back to a private residence (where he thinks it should be legal to rape a woman), then whip out a giant dildo, ram it down his throat and see if he thinks it's ok.

So they're...threatening to rape him? Also, I can't take seriously anyone who suggests dildo violence. Not after playing Saint's Row.

Hey I know this has probably been suggested, but how about a few guys go undercover/infiltrate and sabotage the group? Get there early, blend in (might be easier said than done haha), then perhaps try getting the personal details of participants to hand over to the police, messing with their organising tactics or demoralizing them by symbolically crossing over to the other side at some point. I've heard rumours that the Australian RoK community (forums and such) already has a few infiltrators ready to derail events like this, why not take it further?

My name is Pill. Blue Pill.

From "Witches will Stop Return of Kings operating in Australia (Sydney)" (they're not Wiccans, they literally want to cosplay as witches and magick the RoK away.)

We will hold a peaceful event to gather and dress as witches and cast spells on them and their supporters so they'll begone from Australia without achieving any of their sorcery. BYO hat, warts and broomstick.

Unfortunately i cant attend... THERE WILL BE NO PEACEFUL ACTS COMING FROM ME....JUST DEVASTATION!!!

Just read about this group. I cannot fathom how these men actually function in society. Full support for the protest.

There's supposedly meetings happening all over the globe. This misogynistic megalomaniac is apparently keen on dominating the world as well as women.

Conclusion

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Actual Conclusion

Don't ever tell anyone you're red. Ever. Don't name-drop RP terms, don't talk about RP even to other men. The manosphere is our place to speak and nowhere else. Apart from that, I really just put this together so you fellas can have a chuckle. Have a good one kunts. Straya out