I had some break from reading game related stuff so made few new reads and whatever resonated with me I tried to apply.

Met the Arabian princess that quite possibly on normal basis is wearing head cover, but since she is away from her natural environment she has let her hair and skin out.

She sat on my seat while I was away and on my arrival I gave her slight push stating that she'll either get up or move . Somehow we ended up in convo where she maintained very strong eye contact for prolonged period of time, then she asks me to show her basic steps as she doesn't know any, plus she has bad feel of the rhythm.

I can see on her face she gets aroused being close and being 'played hard' staring at my lips quite regularly, but I don't do anything around people I will see again.

I tell her after dance that I need water and to come with me and order one for me [free but she doesn't know] I just go ahead, she follows. AT the watering hole I make a deal with her that I can keep showing her the moves if she will keep my glass full of water, whenever it gets empty. She states she is not maid nor can cook, to which I state she is useless and won't get employed by me to do anything else besides filling glass with water, when she tilts jug to fill glass - that is low in liquid - I compliment her she levels up. Laughs a lot during this period.

Soon after [next dance] glass gets empty tho and she denies to run an errand and refill it.

I drag her close and tell her it is ok and tere is plenty of other dancers that will take care of her and bounce. Ignoring her for another1-2h, not even looking does she check on me and having dance with other ppl.

It is time to bounce home. She still sits in my spot and i go to retrieve a jacket. Getting slightly between her legs I reach behind her for a jacket, she misread my intention and tries to high five, I high five, slide my had softly to her forehead and push her head playfully away and go for a jacket. We get the heads close she leans backward thinking I go for a kiss. I say I wouldn't kiss here.

I tell her let's go and move toward exit. I look back [probably shouldn't], she comes. We get out I wrap my arm around shoulders, all good. Unfortunately I do it again soon after showing possibly too much interest too early.

I get enquiries where do we go - I say she owes me and we'll get somewhere to get something non-alcoholic. I tease her she does alcohol and drugs. When she denies I say I was reading that book that tells the story that it is normal that Muslim youngsters do this stuff and it is OK. But I look her right in the eyes with eyebrows in position of slight denial to my words.

At some point I go for a kiss she pulls away, I just smirk and we continue going. Iw ill try it again later and get 'we don't do it in my religion, to which I say we don't do it neither, but since I did it first and only time when I was 15, I will go to hell anyway and it is too late for me so I just break the rules.

We go trough shady area [as no street lights] and she trespass the grass patch to move to the light. I tease her later sitting at the coffee about that she didn't feel safe enough.

We get to some chain coffee shop, I get her to get me one. I tease her a lot here. Here I also realise she is some Arabian princess as she believes when I say she shouldn't get cappuccino as that contains alcohol, then she can't use contactless terminal to pay, and cant use other touch screen device on site. Although seems to know how to use mobile.

We vibe there for a while. I drink her beverage that she didn't want. TO which she pretends to dislike I drink it, which I acknowledge and drink again calling her a liar.

Calls me about my age, I scan her and tell her to call me uncle. We settle that I will call her auntie and I will be uncle. I never ask about her name. But type my number on her phone, not intending to chase on purpose.

She tries to control the frame very often to try to decide where to go, when to go, which way to go. The last one comes when she says to stay and finish the beverage, I don't say anything, but 2 min after I stand up and call her 'let's go auntie'. She decides to stay. I say OK and give her low effort hug [standing to sitting position] and bounce.

Despite giving me plenty of touch and punches at first [to which I have half slapped her ass and she was still amused] she get colder later [alone in town with me] and I have probably went too handsy on her later [non sexual handsy].

I let her know that for my time she will cook, because she can't cook at all I told her she will do it under strong supervision. Might come useful to refer to.

Not really concerned about will she call as it is enough for me to collect some clout from fact that we left together.

That is probably like 75% of whole interaction. Feel free to pickup [on me].

I drop little details about me here and there but in general talk silly shit to all/almost all enquiries about me.

I avoid giving much details about her that wold be probably relevant. She is like 7-7,5 but in baggy trousers. HB might go down. well cared for.##