I read the stickied by VRX for higher quality content. I support the change and will maintain my efforts to improve the content here on the forums. You won’t see me publish empty and dry FR’s. You’ll see me clean up my writing with conciseness, and my FR’s will include my own analysis which can help facilitate discussion. Shorter FR’s with questions will go in the askTRP tribe. Expect overall improved writing quality from myself.

This is long overdue, but it’ll be concise. This post may be a little lengthy due to the volume of approaches in here that I’m writing about.

I'd finished my moping from the realization that women are willing to turn on you and walk away in an instant. They'll let it dissolve, so I need to do the same. It's time to be ruthless in the sexual marketplace, the weak don't survive. I'm leveraging my attention in my cold approaches by adding more pull and not being a suck up to the girl. A basic conveyance of a willingness to walk away and that she needs to qualify herself to me. This is a big addition to my game.

1 (#: yes, text back: no) It's the week before finals at school, I approach a 6 and sit across from her. I just assumed attraction when I sat down. Forgot how I opened, but didn't use any "cute" lines or cheesy middle school shit. I was really nervous, but we’re talking now. I'm probably a little clunky with my game. She's telling me how I'm here interrupting a video she's using to study, idgaf. I move past the shit test, and work towards a close. Get met with a "maybe" or something like that when I say we should hangout. I match with my own disinterest. I literally get up and say something that conveys disinterest like "your loss then.” She immediately says "no, wait." I sit back down, and work on the close again, get her number and dip.

I may be over-analyzing "1", but I did sit back down. Closing while standing could’ve been more powerful. Despite her need to study, I saw her later talking to her bf or guy best friend when I went on my way to class. As I was walking away from her, I looked over my shoulder and saw her giggle. They were definitely talking about me. Let me live rent free in their heads.

2 #: no This happened right after the first approach. Approach anxiety was still present, but most of it melted away with a rise in the IDGAF attitude (outcome independence). Lots of students in this room are getting help for enrollment. I'm walking by once more and a thick hb7 comes out and has already opened the first exit door. "Hey, you're cute. What's your number?" She says she likes the confidence, and that she has a boyfriend. She's already at the second exit door now, but I introduce myself and say "come on" suggesting that she come back and shake my hand. She does.

3 #: no This is probably a week after finals. Shopping at Walmart by the dairy section. See a fit hb7, and I was dealing with the nerves of approach anxiety again.. these damn nerves. I open: "Hey you're cute, what's you're number?" her: Oh, I can give you my snapchat me: (something like "it's okay") her: How old are you? me: guess. She guesses then I wrap up a close.

That approach was also clunky, I was nervous. I realized I could've used disqualification when she said giving me her snapchat: "nah, that means trouble. It would put distance between us (pull), while also disqualifying and giving rise to the possibility of her chasing me. She already used the snapchat line, so I shouldn't have cared by that point. Noted for the future, and reframing myself as the prize will influence what I say and how these interactions go. That will help with the outcome independence.

I wasn't sure if it was a post I saw here or on reddit about wasting a good cold approach with the "hey you're cute/pretty/hot, what's your number" middle school crap. I steadfastly think that you're reducing the potential of the cold approach. It's just a method to get over the cold approach, without running any actual game. It's wasteful and doesn't make you any better. I'm gonna quit using those openings, and will slow down enough to allow myself to run game that's appropriate for my own level.

After finals I'd decided to start a 30 day cold approach which didn't end well. First day was a Thursday evening in a very empty outdoor mall (like 1 person per every 500ft^2, and that includes families, guys and non-hotties). It's too big of a leap that I think is unnecessary for me. My area provides 2-3 days a week for some dedicated cold approach. I'll continue to improve as long as I ignore the AA and approach girls I find attractive anywhere, even on my days off.

4 #: yes, text back: no I was walking down the sidewalk and dancing a little while listening to music. I was tryna make myself feel better with the dance and improvised some hand movements. I saw a woman walking across the street and did one of the moves while entering her car. Was nervous about this, but took a step towards her and playfully opened with how she’s used my move. I don’t remember much of the conversation, but it wasn’t fluid. She said she had to go to an appointment, so I tried to close. I got her number, then saw a DSLR in her passenger seat so asked her about that.

She said she’s a photographer, and I tried to create a small topic about that by asking if she does Instagram shots. She then insisted she had to go to her appointment. So I weakly said “Yeah, sure, it was nice meeting you, I have to go meet my…” and she shut the door right as I was saying “friends.” This approach was weak and clunky, and I was in a very bad headspace that evening. I still followed through.

5 #: no Walmart again, different day and after finals. Coming out of the snack aisle this cute hb6.5 almost rams my cart with hers. I say that was a close call, she giggles as I pass through. I go about 10 feet ahead and I see she went down the aisle I was just at. I feel some approach anxiety nerves, but I know forward is the only way through this. I approach, me: hey, you got some rugged looking pants there, yet your hairs all nicely done with the color tips and everything. She smiles bigly, giggles and says she just got off work. We have a short chat about what she does, and I think she told me a small story from work that day because I asked (she’s a manager at a restaurant). I close with something like “I can take you out to a different place sometime, what’s your number?” She says she has a boyfriend, so I wish her a good day..

The convo was flowing and energy was positive. It was initially strong, but tapered off in the end regardless of the boyfriend response. Regardless of the boyfriend response, the moments leading to the close plus the close itself was weak. Why was it weak? I suspect it was a combination of being a little rushed, nerves, and a possible lack of confidence.

Thank you for reading gentlemen.