Hey guys, just letting you know I'm okay. Things with FWB are going well, she's all over my dick. It's like a switch flipped after that night she didn't wanna do anything and she wants to please me. Since then, every time we've seen each other she's wanted and allowed me to use her throat. So that's cool. I'm not doing any more hangouts with her family, and I understand the dynamics are fluid.

I know any energy I put into this will influence the power / interest dynamics one way or another. For example, hanging out with her while trying to build and maintain sexual tension then escalating later unlike her just meeting me in a parking lot to play a game of cards or two followed by a make out session leading into multiple bjs. It's experimentation to learn from test my frame in the process. This goes into my next topic.

I realize I'm wasting 95% of my time browsing r/seduction. It has blue pillers, purple pillers. Even with my RP knowledge and limited experience, I see the mistakes they're making. It's basic, basic, basic RP and seduction theory they seem ignorant of. They are making their first steps towards women, that's great and all, but it doesn't help me in my goals. The occasional field report could have a good takeaway, but I've done enough reading in general. Maybe just the RP side bar one more time and that's it. It's just intellectual masturbation at this point.

I need my own experience. Browsing TRP on reddit has lots of the same content rehashed from the top posts 5-9 years ago. Some of which deviates from the side bar and has a blue pill tone. Bottom line, I've just been reading too much. It's information overload so it's easy to fall into that trap. I need more experience. A good format has been me getting my experience then sharing the outcomes here. You guys give awesome feedback. Have you guys at any point ever did more reading than doing?

Have a good day gentlemen.