AT some point of my life I instructed my wife [3-5 years together at the time]:

You can be friends with XXX [female friend] it i not my business, but I have a sensation she will contribute to our split up

That was many years ago and it is only more or less what I have said. XXX was her long term friend [5-8years].

In a transitory period, we [2 couples] were sharing the same big flat and some big drama happened, involving another member of my wife's family, that was visiting and the XXX 'friend' turned [temporarily] that family member against both of us.

XXX had very hardworking, beta husband, head problems - later on meds, child that her husband didn't know about [born apparently when he was away for a year and they temp split] and helped at some point my wife during some hard times - this is how they entangled.

After that convo she has decided to cut ties with her, they didn't get back for many years, but we all were living within 15 miles of each other.

Across this many years living abroad she had many other female friends but only 2 closer ones and only one local.

Often she relayed to me her conversations with all of them. Each of them was jealous of the relationship. Some of them were very direct to say stuff about marriage or me, some more manipulative/indirect. Back then I brushed it on a side, didn't give a shit, laughed it off. It was easy to do so - I fucked all of them [almost anyway, 1 was unattractive, but wife didn't tend to keep those around]

They were jealous, plotting, manipulating, but curious enough to want to find out what is it about this regular guy, that he could pull seemingly happy relationship, got shit together and made her wife happy to the point that she was happy to share with them, that we had regular threesome experiences and hinted she was an option as well.

Despite talking shit behind my back, they were happy to jump my cock on first escalation, lick pussy on demand, eventually take it up the ass, which my wife loved to look at, when other girl had been dominated this way [shared with me that only looking at that made her orgasm - no touch].

Yeah it was a good stint, it has finished as I have not maintained constant frame at all times, some slips were very dramatic - when I look at them now. I can only imagine what would happen otherwise.

Back to subject, woman need social circle of women. Probably even 1 is enough, but she has to share the same values so they can get into good feedback loop, seeing what ather can not see. Otherwise there is always going to be some system glitches brought by other women, that will show as shit tests and what not.

The rest of these plotting women can be fucked in the ass - so despite what they say, your woman can see them for what they really are - your [and by association her] bitches. AT this point it can be even highlighted: YYY is my bitch now and you know what, because you are my number one, she is your bitch now as well. Women want to be better than their peers. If she will get that feeling from her man, her friends [frenemies is good word for it] opinions will largely loose value - who would take seriously dominated slut.

I tried to repeat the same scheme lately but unfortunately it crumbled before it could get to a good place.

I know it's almost 'mission impossible' as there is many obstacles to get to that point and many conditions needs to be met.

I would like to highlight I was very regular guy: no gym at all, not ugly but beta look/face [when I look at my old pics], poor money [but OK management], skinny like, only benefit was over 6ft, weak frame but good attitude.

@whytehorse2021 maybe you can add some observations

Rule 01 Don't get married but if you do, fuck them all her friends in the ass

PS Forgot to mention one of the main points I was going to make: women can't understand [or in case of women: feel] one very important thing, if they have it fairly good and solid family unit all these other bitches will be jealous - and that's why their false friends poke on them and try to find insecurities and finally exploit them. If they would remain resilient they actually could exploit the other bitches. Not only to provide their back entry to husband/boyfriend but well beyond that.

Here is why they need at least one female friend that is not fucked up, as you as a man won't be able to engage in female blabber. It is possible that her friends that you have dominated could serve that purpose , but it is a hard tell. Second option is more possible due to number of bitches your woman knows, but all the extreme case have to be eliminated [women with serious mental problems], they will be more challenge than validation.

In case of my ex. She reunited with her long forgotten friend, that I guess was meddling behind scenes. We split and now her best friend again [btw probably narc] have it much better - although it is fake [beta husband, child probably from other man], on surface she is topping my ex. As for my ex I was shocked how much and quick she tumbled down after split.