Yo chads what's going on,

I'm in college and there's about 20,000 other girls here. This is my experience with cold approaching and my transition out of bluepill onto redpill. For reference I am at a very prestigious university -- cannot say which one because I don't want to get ghosted but it is akin to Harvard or Stanford in prestige. Yes - most girls (and guys for that matter) are not attractive at all, but out of 20k girls (36k people total - our numbers in college are dropping) there are at least hundreds if not thousands of very attractive girls here.

About 2-3 months back I was staying lowkey, working on myself and achieving personal success. I would not talk to any girls and masturbated -- not to frequently, but maybe a few times a week. For reference I'm 21 and the last time I had sex was when I was 19 -- I used to be alpha and treat girls like shit, and they loved it. For reference I'm also from LA where whore culture runs rampant. I've changed a lot since then (for the better) and basically cut everyone off and focused on money. I ran it up to about $35k. Currently have no expenses no liabilities only income from a cash-flow producing asset, which is not that important what it is. So I was on some sigma male MGTOW shit for the last few years already. After college I'm going to live frugally until I accumulate a few hundred $k then go off on my own (what I'm going to do is not that important, perhaps for another post). Everyone talks about passive income but not everyone actually walks the walk. No, it's not that stupid dropshipping, Amazon FBA, or youtube shit. Basically it relies on being the smartest and only person in the world doing a certain thing and competing against others. More on that later. TL;DR was ignoring everyone and focusing on becoming a better man for the last 2 years.

Then I had a realization that I'm only in college once and might as well enjoy the experience. So I set my goal to talk to as many girls as possible. I got onto MGTOW after hitting up a girl I hooked up with 5x times about 2 years ago -- sending single text messages like "Wyd" and "Slide" and then getting head from her and basically allowing me to use her like a cum dumpster. She loved it. This time after 2 years, I hit her up differently. For context, after the 5th hookup or so I blocked her because she kept hitting me up and I had no more interest. This was back when I was on some alpha chad shit -- having seen hella whores/groupies at the rapper mansions I used to go to pretty much on a daily basis and having lots of girls eyeing me and chasing me pretty much everytime there was a girl in the studio. I met this girl at a studio for reference. I don't make music anymore because the industry is fake and there's no money in it. But it is true, girls love rockstars for some reason. Who knows why.

I apologized for blocking her and said I'd like to keep in touch for the future. Basically acted like a complete beta and texted her when I was in a completely different city for a few weeks, etc. Come back home for spring break and she makes plans then flakes on me 3 different times in a single day. I confront her over facetime and she says "you're acting really passive, making me not want to see you."

Keep in mind this girl is a whore. This was the first time my eyes were opened that whores love being treated like whores. Despite the fact that I felt bad for treating her like a disposable piece of garbage and wanted to treat her better (asking her to go on hike, date, etc.), she actually LIKED THAT. I'm like wtf. So this woke me up to the red pill game.

So now onto my transition. After coming back to college after spring break I made it a goal to get rejected by 10 girls in one week. I still remember my first cold approach. It was awkward and I got rejected. But I learned from that and kept getting better.

It took about 10 cold approaches to finally get a #. You improve after each cold approach, I swear to god. Even though I never got laid, I picked up the skill of flirting and seduction (my number rate improved over time drastically) which is a life long skill. I always used to be shy to talk to girls. Once you get to 20-30 cold approaches you become decent. I can only imagine what will happen once I hit 50 or even 100.

She solicited me to vote for some school candidate, asked her about herself (girls LOVE talking about themselves. Keep asking them questions like "whats your name, whats your major, what year are you etc. and if they're slightly interested they will ask back). I flirted with her, said her eyes were beautiful and then said "i'm gonna put my # in your phone, and you're gonna call me when free."

Ghosted for a week. Then I see her again doing the same shit at the main campus plaza and she acts all excited to see me. "Heyyy, how are you?" all that fake shit. I press her amusingly and be like what happened. She comes up with an excuse that she's been really busy with the elections. I then told her I thought she was using me for attention. I swear to god the look on her face was the classic guilty look and she looked away afraid to make eye contact. I also caught her lying about not seeing my text, because I let her know I'm also from LA over text (saw the area code) to which I was ghosted and she said "yeah I think we talked about that." Then I said "so you did see my text?" And she's like "wait....". Not the brightest girl by any means. She was blonde fyi.

Then I said you better text back this time (and she did). She hugs me all tight (SUPER tightly, i'm like wtf) and she's staring at my dick and hands and smiling. She texts back that day after I asked what part of LA she's from, she says calabasas and then asks me. I tell her and then the conversation ends again. Ghosted again. Tell if I'm wrong chads but if a girl shows interest, ghosts, then shows interest again and ghosts she has no interest. So I send her a picture of $20k all hundreds and block her after a week of ghosting. Next day she runs away from me when she sees me lmfao. Keep in mind I did try to call her / facetime friday night where any whore would pickup and fuck if she was into me. Used for validation. For reference this girl was like a solid 8 blonde with a good body.

That was just one story I wanted to share with you all. I have one more I'd like to share.

Saw this really pretty girl when I came out of the elevator of our clock tower. She was eyeing me and smiling. Gave the look, looked away, then looked back. Super into me. I was leaving and I'm just like "fuck it." Go back up after 5 minutes and tell her I came back up to tell her she's beautiful. She gets all giddy with her friend and starts saying how sweet that is, etc. Her eyes light up. I played this one pretty smooth bois. I swear after you get to 20 cold approaches you just level up. Ask her questions about herself (again they LOVE that), then she starts asking questions back and seems super interested. Say I have to be smart to be a stats major, acts really interested when I tell her I'm from Hollywood Hills, etc. (she's from long beach). Then I ask her wyd today, she's busy for finals. Then I look at her and say "wyd tonight" and she says studying. Then I say Friday wyd, and she says "yeah friday we can probably do something." I'm like cool so I get her #.

Then, after having the same thing happen to me 4 times in a row, I had to ask if she's gonna ghost me. She passionately says "No! You have MY number". I also tell her I'm not gonna text her first and I'll wait for her text. She says ok. This was Wednesday, texted her my name and shit so she knows who to text. Wait 2 days, nothing. Hit her up Friday night to see what's up and nothing again. I was genuinely shocked bois. I thought this one was a bag secured because I've never had a girl express so much interest during a cold approach. In fact, I've NEVER cold approached a girl that gave me the signs. They've all been random hot girls walking on campus.

Anyways I'm probably doing something wrong. My motto is don't learn how to get girls online or from anyone -- just do it. Every rejection is a personalized lecture just for you. The best way to learn something is to do it and fail. Every little thing you do wrong you are corrected for realtime. Read Robert Kiyosaki for more shit like this.

Stats

~30 cold approaches. 24 rejections 6 numbers 3 unconfirmed dates 1 confirmed date which I cancelled (she had a boyfriend and wanted to bring him)

I don't got time for all that game shit. Like I said, I'm pretty mature for my age and these girls are acting like highschoolers.

I would say the first 10 cold approaches and rejections are the hardest but then it gets easier. After about 1 month of NoFap you just gain the confidence to talk to every hot girl you see. 0 risk, only reward. Read Taleb and understand convexity. It's like a call option with $0 risk. Either you score a bad girl (worth like $500-1k to fuck if she was a hooker) or lose nothing. Now, I don't even wake up and say "i'm gonna talk to x girls." Don't do that. One way to gain confidence is to not make commitments to yourself that you know you can't uphold. It just happens. Once you've been on NoFap for enough time something in us as man just naturally propels us to talk to girls and it's EASY.

I would say I'm decently attractive. Been called handsome my whole life by a lot of people. For rating idk I'd give myself anywhere from a 7 to 8, if 5 is average. On a day like that where I get a hot girls number probably feel like a 9. I'm also in the music industry having been to Trippie Redd and Soulja Boy's houses to make music several times. Again I'm a sophomore in college and have $35k stacked up with a passive income stream.

So chads, why do girls love validation? Why would most girls reject upfront, but others give number then ghost?

I thought it was because I was "aiming too high". But the same shit happened with 5s and 6s. Straight up ghosted even though they act hella interested in person. I sweat to god girls in this generation act like they're Kylie Jenner. Online dating really turned the tables on us. But fuck it, I believe anything is possible.

Kept as second option? Busy? (can't be that busy, these girls are on their phone all day) I think they just love the validation.