First official field report from me

Time gaming her: about 2 hours

Longer than ideal, but I used a well-rounded set of various different game techniques, so I just left them all in this report to demonstrate variety, and the skillful application of different techniques.

Also, secondary point of FR is to show you can blow a chance to pull even a year back and still succeed a year later. Defeat is often a mindset, not a solidified reality

Met HB7 with a great, fit body last July 2022, gonna call her S

Gamed her July 2022 and can tell she wants to be pulled at the 2-hour mark but I don't attempt because she lives in another city and I'm in between living situations that month (shit sucked)

instantly regretted that self-sabotoge, end up k-close her for the first time a couple months later in October when I see her there then but she works a mere 6 hours after place closes so not gonna happen (facepalm)

Didn't really ever see her there again after that night

FAST FORWARD LAST NIGHT/PRESENT DAY

Game is essentially same with her as July, don't fix what ain't broke, rinse and repeat. This FR might as well double as my July one had I pulled her then. Only difference was my vibe and confidence

Run into her last night, we make a few seconds of small talk and then I ask her to dance

She asks me if I want to get a drink and I say yeah. We go to four different bars in venue but the line is completely fucked for all of them. Take her to a beer line instead because it's short as fuck, she didn't know they existed, and she buys my beer unsolicited

female simping, fuck yeah

mild kino putting my arm around back/waist while we walk (less gay alternative to hand holding). She does it too after that

Beer in hand now, take her back to the lower level and she makes a lot of moves on me unprompted.

Ask her if she's ever had an "Angry Orchard" (my drink, very common drink) she says "yes"

VRx: good, cause if you hadn't I would have had to stop talking to you for being that un-cultured [sic]

She laughs, and convo triggers additional banter and kino and meaningless qualifications she shouldn't even have to qualify herself over but does and loves anyway

[Don't just take opportunities boys, make them yourself if you can]

Bar-back comes by, accidentally knocks my beer out of my hand while I'm gesticulating a point, it shatters on the floor and splatters all over my shirt. Had a good attitude about it, he immediately gets me a new one without me asking. Good frame and dgaf

I'm not kino'ing too hard, just grazes to the back when I make points etc, pulling her in to talk to her ear because it's loud in there. Massive excuses galore to touch shoulders/pull her in etc.

She keeps looking at my lips but I'm not gonna break the tension by kissing her

Next, I use and abuse the line dances to my full advantage (I fucking hate them and don't do them and she knows it) to take her into an isolated but open area to show her some partner moves during line dances

If you teach moves slooooowly with game in mind you can completely get away with kino'ing their erogenous zones (lower back, hips , stomach, neck, hands) while talking inches from their face even on married and taken women with lingering hands and they don't even blame you for it and come back for more. Shit's basically a free pass for escalating and no one else who's even standing next to you can tell you're gaming nor gives a shit, it's criminal

-VRx

She keeps fucking up this one move so I steal a quick kiss when she finally gets it right so that she knows I'm serious tonight (after I fucked up last year)

Vibe continues till a pretty female friend asks me to dance pretty forcefully (cause she can't find any other opening). S says she's not offended and I tell her she can find someone else for the next couple songs and that I "don't care" if she does.

S instead literally goes and buys me another beer while I'm literally with another woman. GG

I finish with friend, meet S for my free beer, she's kino'ing the shit out of me and putting herself so close to me physically that it'd have been criminally retarded not to pull her that second. I shoot a line, it wasn't the best, but fuck it I just threw something out

[I'm not proud of my pull-line I just couldn't think, the iron was too hot and I couldn't think of something else fast enough to risk it cooling down]

VRx: wanna hang out after this?

Her: (looks down and up and smiles). "Sure"

VRx: I'm not far, like 3 exits down from here, you want to finish up a couple more dances or head out now?

Her: I'm good either way

VRx: let's dance off the beer and head out.

Finished a couple songs, make sure I do some sexy dips because fuck it, why not, and bounce.

Brief making out as she drops me off at my car. follows me home in her car.

Offer her sweatpants and a t-shirt right away back at my place to get her undressed faster

I play her a little bit of guitar, she sings a song (Broken by Seether) while I play it on acoustic. Finish that song, escalate and fuck

Easy, clean lay. No LMR or ASD whatsoever. Not one shit test all night. Spent the night, fucked her again in the morning, she won't stop trying to be close to me while laying in bed, made her coffee and send her on her way with the "text me when you make it home safe" line. She texts me back saying she had a great time.

Completely clean kill, no bullshit

Missed out on this lay in July 2022, Defeat is often nothing more than a mindset

Unless you're retarded though, then defeat is usually just defeat. Don't be retarded.

TL;DR:

Dick goes inside a va-jay-jay