I randomly text blonde (lets call her H) "Come to the game room. We've only texted 3 times since that night dancing with the orbiters. She arrives as I make a shot, I'm indifferent though. I don't immediately hug her. I then hug to gage interest and say hello, she gives a good hug. Convo starts of already sexy, her: idk what to draw on the board me: I do (grin) her: oh my god. I'm still shooting by myself while she draws, cleaning up the table. I go to her and make fun of her flower as she draws more. I'm already escalating the kino. I don't give a fuck, my hand's wrapped around her lower back and side a little. We're playing and ex-classmate tries to break, I let him. He dinks it, asks to go again and I deny.

Blonde and I are kinoing so much while playing, my hand even grazed her ass by accident. Flirting a bit and I'm balancing my push with pull. She oddly starts singing to the music edm festival/clubby songs I'm playing and I ask her where she heard em. She doesn't say till I ask again and told me that she's been to some festivals. Now she DOES NOT have the 1000 cock stare, and guess even innocent girls wanna have fun. (Also remember last FR with her she said she hasn't kissed many people).I lose by 8 ball. Game over and she says "I have go to work soon, I don't wanna go." We still got time, me: Let's go for a walk. her: okay.

Time to stop being a fucking dancing monkey. Now I'm leading her by the hand on and off out the game room and up some stairs and now we're at a 2nd floor stairwell. Walking up it, at one of the turns I grab her hand and give her a spin out, then a spin back in close to me. Now she's close, my hands on her lower back. I do the triangle look at each eye then lips and then I lean in to kiss her. We start kissing, and she's actually kissing back. Kiss for 7 seconds before I break it off. Then I race her up the last flight of steps. Walking 1 circle around the nearly empty third floor (no hand holding or any relationship vibey stuff).

I sort of speed walk race her down the hallway to the stairwell again, lots of giggles from her. Back at the stairwell we jump 3 steps together holding hands onto one of the stair turns. I give her another spin into me and we kiss a second time, her hands on the back of my head and I'm feeling her ass now. Holy fuck, it feels so good (she a phenomenal ass and legs from running). I break away and kiss her one more time on the last flight. Walking out and to our cars I make plans in person to go bowling with her Friday (tomorrow). Real quick, do you think blonde knew what was up when I told her to walk with me?

This morning H texted to cancel. “Hey, turns out I’m busy tonight. Sorry” I thought this might happen. Before I was feeling proud of for of my effort and still still detached. But I started allowing myself to get excited for tonight's date. Now I feel the sting and have been allowing myself to feel some sadness. I'm just reminded that I am alone, it's a bigger problem not caused by this girl. Do I reschedule and does the Brad Pitt rule apply here? Wtf is going on, maybe she’s just not into me.