A quick story that I remembered today while reading some posts on here.

So I lived in Istanbul in 2018. Conservative culture generally speaking, more conservative than religious but you have your neighborhoods where people drink and live the alternative lifestyle. So it's not than uncommon to find couples renting a flat or a room, especially in those "liberal" areas.

I was temporarily staying at an airbnb until I can organize for a long-term accommodation.

There was this Ghanaian guy who was living in the flat. He was a muslim convert who had a pastor parent and came from a small village in Ghana.This guy was ripped. 6'1/6'2, v-taper, good hairline, decent face structure but wasn't the best. Very lean.

It was a very weird housing situation as the owner of the airbnb had all his employees living in his flat. He was the boss of an English teaching centre and they all worked for him.So there was the Ghanian, a Tunisian girl, a nice,thick Turkish girl and a few others.

While staying there, this guy had a stunner muslim,hijabi girl come to the flat 2-3 times a week. They would go into his room, where he stayed by himself, and do their thing. She would take off her Hijab as long as she was in the flat and wear it again when leaving.

I'm talking the kind of girl you walk past 2-3 times a year. Attractive blue eyes,clear skin, close to if not zero makeup. Overall very attractive face. Couldn't really judge her petite body as she was wearing fitted clothes covering her body, but she was average/thin and had some definition of ass and tits.

Imagine this pretty, innocent looking girl who is a hijabi nonetheless, the kind were all guys, whether religious or not, would thirst over and try to win her over for her to friendzone those nice guys. The girl that is, in this society, highly regarded as " wifey material". Very few girls can be found in Istanbul where the girl is a 10 AND hijabi. There are plenty of religious women who have their hair out normally, but they aren't on that girl's level.

Imagine her submissively getting fucked and slurping on dick, out of wedlock, to this black foreigner guy, who lives in a room in a flat where around 9-10 other people live. (Logistics what!?)

The thick Turkish girl who I mentioned earlier would always flirt with him, sneak taking photos of him when walking around shirtless to "tease her boyfriend". They most definitely smashed. She would walk around in a robe revealing her chest and basically showing the top of her tits. Also,that girl would go get fucked at her boyfriend's place before being shown the door and coming back to the flat complaining about how he doesn't treat her right, while maintaining to go there. So fucking the Ghanaian wouldn't be out of the ordinary for her as she is already getting fucked by some Turkish guy who if I remember correctly, was jobless or broke at the time.

I asked the guy how he met the hijabi girl, he told me they exchanged glances at university and he went to chat her up. So that was all he had to do.

TL;DR : Even seemingly conservative Hijabi Muslim girls/women will go get plowed by the desirable alpha out of wedlock or any kind of commitment. But will set up "rules and boundaries" for betas to come off as high value, honorable (virgin)and respectable and assumingly ward betas off. But simps will keep simping.

"CHAD" transcends everything.