Hello, all. My name is Shades. I'm 20 and have recently started my red pill journey by internalizing core concepts, so much so that I'm now able to see the blue-pilled errors of some of my friends' ways.

The example I will share today is from one of my good friends. We'll call him Ted.

Ted is just your average British 20-year-old. Does hella drugs, plays an uncomfortable amount of League of Legends and has self-esteem issues. No fit lass would touch this dude with a six-foot bargepole, right?

Enter Stacy, the younger sister of one of our mutual friends in the group. Stacy is incredibly sexy. I'm talking tall, dirty blonde with an amazing figure. Easy HB8-9. No doubt about it.

Ted somehow managed to bag this dime piece, and even though they're in an LDR going to different Universities, he is PROUD of it. The man is the happiest I've ever seen him. Completely in love. He tells me sees himself spending the rest of his life with her, and apparently, she says the same thing. But we know better than that, don't we, fellas? We know what she's saying and what she's doing doesn't correlate.

Now, if you haven't realized already, Ted is suffering from Chronic Oneitis. But what interests me isn't the disease itself but a specific symptom: Colourblindness

What is Colourblindness?

The Oxford dictionary defines colourblindness as "the inability to distinguish certain colours, or (rarely in humans) any colours at all."

Colourblindness in those suffering from Oneitis.

We've all heard the term "love is blind" and it makes perfect sense. Sometimes you love someone so much, you either can't see their faults or just downright refuse to acknowledge them.

But what if you started seeing their faults as positives? What if the red flags became green flags?

Ted is so far down the rabbit hole he can't see the explosive end he's setting up for himself.

Examples:

Stacy is a party girl, through and through. She drinks, smokes and takes a shit ton of drugs. I don't think there's a drug she hasn't touched. Ted thinks this makes her wifey material because he does the same. (Fun fact: I had a little crush on Stacy before going red pill and instantly lost all attraction for her upon seeing sniff Ketamine.)

Ted told me the first time they had sex, she let him hit raw. Ted believes this means she's all for him and him only.

Ted also told me that she gives good head and she said to him that the other guys she's given head to say she's the best. I relayed my concern to him about this statement. His response? "I can't expect my girl to not have a sexual past".

I also believe she wanted out of the relationship early on as she accused Ted of posting another girl on social media. At the time, Stacy and Ted weren't official, so even if he did do that (which he didn't), she can't complain. Now that I know female nature, I'm fairly certain this dude is getting cheated on.

It's sad to see this shit, but I'm happy it's not me because it very well could've been if I had remained blue pilled.

This was my first serious post on here and I hope it's a good read for you guys. I'm happy to answer any questions. There is more but I didn't want to write a fucking novel.

I'd also like to thank the red pill for existing. Society fucked me for too long.

TL;DR: People with serious Oneitis start to see red flags as green flags

EDIT: Formatting might look a teeny bit dodgy cos I used a different app, but oh well.