Hello, I was seeing a recent immigrant from Asia for 1.5 months. She's in her late 20s and met her via online dating. I was seeing her every 1-2 weeks and she would come over and we would smash. We smashed on the first date. Eventually she told me she wants kids/marriage, and I told her I am not looking for any of those things because I've already been divorced but we can see each other and spend quality time. We continued to smash a bit longer and she basically just stopped responding to me and saying it's not her culture to sleep around. I've messaged her a couple of times and she's cold and says "What do you want"? like she doesn't know me/like me.

I also went out with this 44 year old woman, we smashed on the first date at a hotel (bc her place and my place wasn't convenient). We met up again next week and she came to my place (I live in a basement because of financial devastation due to divorce but have my own bathroom/entrance). We smashed and then the next day she texted about a movie she was interested in. I am not a movies fan so I said I'm not into movies. Anyways 3-4 hours later, she breaks up with me over text saying she doesn't see this working because:

"We are both hurt and I can't get hurt or vice versa. Certain things are too heavy on me and I don't want to break your heart before we get any closer". I told her we can be casual and then she's like "It's not that I am looking for serious commitment but it cannot be like whatever either. You have many commitments. You have certain responsibilities. I want a person who stable and who is confident in his abilities to embrace me in his life who can be my friend and lover".

Not sure where that came from but I did mention after sex that "I will k*ll myself if she gets pregnant" as we had unprotected sex. But that was the first date, and we had sex the 2nd date as well.

What am I doing wrong? Both girls broke up with me the same week and soon after the sex. For context i'm in my late 30s.

I appreciate any insights as I find it odd that both girls just walked away so easily after multiple rounds of sex, when I thought we were enjoying each other's company? Like we would go to dinner/bar, and then come back to my place for sex. So not sure why they walked away.