Prefacing that this post is targeted for those who aren't exactly fucking chicks yet and more so still stuck in the anger phase and wanting to be loved for who they are so they don't lift. I am a university student btw.

Talking about social dynamics now, if you're not popular or you don't have a reputation either you're a sperg or you're like me and can play the social game but it takes a lot of energy and you get really burnt out from it. Ever wondered why your dream girl is fucking the 140lb narc and nicotine addict? Why your extrovert friend pulls some stupid shit sometime and does you dirty and you take it super personally? Ever wonder why when people post stories they pick certain parts of certain songs or wear certain fits? These are all statements that people who are part of the "underground" social dynamic pick up on and respond to spergie. Ever wonder why you seem to get along with your friends, but popular kids are at each others throats all the time? It's because you're a sperg and don't play games with people you know. You value relationships and won't throw someone under the bus just to gain a bit of reputation. If this describes you, please fucking stop whatever you're doing and prioritize lifting and getting jacked as fuck.

If you can't play this social game, you don't get it or takes too much energy, there is something else you can do. Get fucking jacked. People push boundaries to find out how much of a pushover you are and how much they can use you. Ever wonder why your super extrovert friends that aren't that good of a friend try to be all touchy with you and try to push your physical boundaries? You don't recognize these teeny tiny reputation games spergie but they add up to a mountain of popularity because they are essentially mentally making you their bitch.

When you are jacked you don't really have to play these games or don't have to be as good at them because you have physical presence. You can shut down the social shit tests literally just because you are capable of fucking their shit up. And then you become a social prop for them, they'll invite you to stupid get togethers where they want you on their team for some stupid lameass physical challenges or whatever bullshit is going on in get togethers.

If you're an experienced red piller, you're probably wondering why the fuck would you bother with any of this shit, and you're right. But I didn't lift soon after finding the red pill because I didn't understand social dynamics for shit and anybody in the know is not going to be able to explain it to a sperg because they just get it and don't operate with the same level of rationality and logic that you do.

TL;DR: If you're a sperg, you won't recognize everyone pushing your boundaries. You need to get jacked so you have physical presence capable of fucking their shit up so that they respect your boundaries more and are more willing to enter your frame. The sooner you do this, because it does take a few years, the sooner you can "win".