Hi,

So the post title pretty much sums up my question, so here is a background to the situation. Im a younger male - 24, dating an older female - 28. Generally, guys should date younger girls. The problem is I actually like my current relationship, so the question ends up being - should I end it because it's the correct thing to do - even though I actually like it? Will it be better for both of us - me finding a younger girl and having at least as good of a relationship with her, and her finding an older man? Does it even matter - given that I already like my current relationship?

Earlier I had an LTR with a girl I met when I was in high school. At some point she became bitchy and (I did not know it back then) but our relationship went bad because she wasn't respecting me enough anymore. We ended the relationship 3 years in. She was the first girl I can actually call girlfriend, I don't think earlier ones really count for me. Around that point in time ~2 years ago I started reading TRP. And as I started doing that, things started changing, and girls in my friend circle started paying more attention to me. So I started going out with one - not the best looking, but I was also not very red-pilled anyway. Then I started going out to bars, and trying to hook up, and doing games - etc. It was a painfully slow process because I was very stressed about it, but it started getting better and better, and though I didn't sleep with any of them, I started getting their numbers and going out on dates. Simply doing this, made me more attractive to girls in my circle, and I started sleeping with them. Mostly they were average looking, and one was I'd say 8/10, cause she was actually quite pretty. I didn't want to settle down though, and I had to tell the pretty one that it won't work between us. Actually, I ended all my relationships with all of them. Just doing that brought me to a point where I had to turn some girls off because I just didn't like them much.

At this point, I can say for certain that the abundance mentality changes everything, and as soon as you start going out with more girls, more girls want to go out with you. And then I stopped because to be fair dating is extremely boring. Maybe if I did become a master of it - and had sex every time I went to a bar, it would have been much more interesting, but even then I probably would get to a point where I like a girl, and again stop dating, because it's simply not interesting. I stopped doing it for quite a while - as I wanted to get my business going, which I still haven't. But during that period I accidentally met my current LTR, which is a very nice girl to be fair. She is beautiful for her age - and I know that a 20yo version of her would be prettier, but with her looks at 28, she is still substantially above average for the 20-ones I've seen when going out. Maybe she was a 9/10 then, and she is a 7/10 now. She met me and stuck to me like glue. I basically didn't have to do almost anything, and since I happen to know through friends some of her previous boyfriends, I happen to be much better than all of them. And I can feel that not just from her saying it (she happens to have broken all but maybe 1 relationship herself), but also from her treating me like I'm fucking precious. Sexually she has already shown that she will do anything I want from her. She had one great sex experience that she always remembered from like 6-7 years ago. But then I fucked her on top of a mountain once, and she was like - fuck that's gone now.

She has what you may say is a slutty life, but now that I know the standards - not really. She has had a lot of boyfriends before me, and 2-3 quick hookups. And it's not like she was ready to give everything to the alfa when she was young, but made me wait - cus she was ready to sleep with me hours after meeting me. The problem is that initially, I wanted to just fuck her a few times and leave it at that, but she pushed for having a deeper relationship, and maybe the biggest problem of them all is that I like it.

She wants to have kids, but I made sure to raise that question early on, so I don't end up fucking her life up If I decide not to want to, or things don't work out between us. And even though she wants - she will end up letting me decide on whether I want or not. She made it pretty clear that that thought did pass her mind, and she understood the risks.

Finally, she happens to be a master of physics, so she is smart as well. She is more confident than most other girls I've seen as well, even ones her age. That being said - if I want a mother for my kids, she is the one. I am 100% certain that those kids will have a good future.

Then the next question is - now that I have done some red-pilling, some going out to bars, some fucking, I know that if I practice it enough I can get to the point where I can hook up with at least one new girl every month. I'm not at that point, but I kind of know where my mistakes were last time. So I don't know if 10 years down the line, I may end up wanting to do just that - and end up fucking her life up - but this time with kids.

And the biggest question is - does a man need to go for younger girls, if he is in an LTR relationship with an older girl that he can't complain from? Is there something I am not understanding - that makes me a stupid naive blue pill betta, who is going to be miserable to the end of his life? Certainly, the people who have felt the need to give me advice (not a signle one of them is red-pilled) - all believe that it will be bad for both of us in the long term - simply on the grounds of her being older.

Am I stupid?