Finance Grad in the UK, currently earning 24,000 GBP, which is better than a lot of my peers at same 'level', but it's still fucking nothing.

Ideally I would like to start my own business, I just have no idea what it could be - considering SMMA, but no experience in relevant field will make it a little tough to say the least.

I was thinking going down the content creator route and see where that takes me.

Career wise, I've now got a year of experience, so I'm starting to gain leverage over future job applications where I can start to demand more rather than react to what's given to me, but reality is very few people will give me, let's say, 32k right now, and a lot of the places will want me to 'get used to' the job first, aka, applying the shit that they have to apply to the average people and essentially waste my time.

What skills should I consider developing or looking into? I'm working on soft skills now, i.e. negotiation and communication, but I'm looking for something more value-providing/orientated.

Any advice?