Title says all... but if you're wondering how I ended up as a 22 year old virgin, here's the story.

Grew up with a single mom and we were very poor. Was also obese as a kid and didn't really have a lot of confidence, throughout my high school years girls weren't really checking for me anyway. When I was 18 I also went to college in Ft Lauderdale, FL (I had an AA already from dual enrollment in high school, so I graduated college in two years with a bachelors in Hospitality Management.) However, I really didn't have much of a college experience due to covid and I was in such a bad spot financially that everyday I just went to class and went straight to my fulltime job as a valet driver because that's what I needed to stay afloat.

Around 6-8 months ago I discovered Rich Cooper and I self reflected. I started working out at Crossfit and I'm in the best shape of my life, just did a 22:00 5k run and I'm lean and muscular. I'm also well groomed to the best of my ability. Financially I'm in a much better spot then I was two years ago. I make just under $70k managing a hotel and I also make anywhere between 3-5k per month streaming NBA 2K and Madden on Twitch. I've had a few girls show a lot of interest in me in the past but because my self image was low and I didn't have the confidence to follow through. However, I've changed a lot and I met a cute girl who'se been wanting to go on a date with me and I'm gonna follow through.

tldr: As a 22 year old virgin is there anything to keep in mind? Will my lack of dating history be a big turn off to girls?