I’m typing this on my break, it just happened.

HB7 that looks like a young Kirsten Dunst walks by with her friend. I pitch em our services and they stop and we talk. Can’t close on either cause friend is on her moms account and HB7 is joining family’s AT&T plan soon.

Throughout this interaction the HB7 is easy going, slowly taking off her sunglasses and holding eye contact. I feel some energy, and it’s not as obvious like the other day with the married HB7. I say that I’d like to get in touch with the account holder (mom) and the normal friend instantly suggests she gets my #. She then asks if I have a business card and I said no (we’re not allowed). Was this an attempt to get my contact info for the HB7? I ask for the moms instead and I get it.

Convos chill and I conclude it to send em on their way. They walk by one more time (not uncommon) but my side of the aisle before checking out. Made a quick comment about how the HB7 looks like Kirsten Dunst.

That was it. I guess I can’t get too frustrated cause I could’ve give them my # in addition to getting the account holder’s. I’ll do that next time and put the ball in their court. If the HB7 wants it now, she has to get it from the friends mom. My frustration is stemming from the fact I need to maintain professionalism and can’t explore IOIs on the spot. Even my supervisor said it’s not a good idea and I could get fired.