Firstly, I appreciate all the advice, love and support from you people. This is not a post you guys would expect from me, nor is it one I'm proud to make. This isn't a pity post, but one of morale loss. I haven't been active lately because I've been in limbo from my move and am working 5-6 hours a day with sales and training. This instability rn has made me a little sleep deprived which could be influencing my emotions.

I know comparison is the thief of joy so I usually avoid it. However, this guy kept bragging about the bitches he pulls and how he's been going to this hispanic club and is getting with all these latinas. He also mentioned how he used to get with all these white bitches and he just stopped liking them so he prefers latinas now. He showed me a couple photos of 8s and 9s he's fucked. He's bragging about how he's "4 for 4" (4 lays in 4 days of the new year). Brags about going over to their houses to fuck as hosting them gives him "headaches" and how the boss and him chatted about how he fucks too many girls and it's impacting his work or something.

He goes to this club with the other trainer from our team, and so far their stories line up. Idk how much of this is exaggeration, but it seems legit. Just basically bragging about how he's "got game now." He also mentioned how latinas (even americanized) just prefer white dudes. I'm interested in seeing if I'd have great success as my looks and dress are surpass both my trainers. Spending time clubbing will hurt my self improvement efforts though, so no go.

Don't take this post the wrong way, I'm happy for the guy. It's just the convo went on for a half hour because I'm good at getting people to open up, and he already loves talking about himself. The longer the convo went on, the more I felt my serotonin decline. Can any of you men relate to this? Despite being a virgin, losing mental frame over this is fucking silly. I'm not sure how our conversation was able to infect me this way, but it's unhealthy. It's crazy how much power (I let) his bragging have over me. I'm currently reading Mind Hacking as I need some mental reprogramming done.

Tbh, I'm thankful for everything I have, growth and all, but it's been difficult for a long time. I've committed to giving this year my absolute all, 100% to see the kind of man I'll be by the end. I believe some day I'll have 1,000s of girls lusting for me, but it's not that time.

Thanks for reading, I'm typing this out tonight so I can wake up fresh and not think about this tomorrow.