So the Christmas holidays is coming up, and since the girls im currently steady with are all students with family in different cities, I'll have at least 2 weeks with more time on my hands. While it's both nice and necessary to have the extra free time around the holidays with family and friends, i've also been checking out some of my other leads in order to retain PoD... Wouldn't wanna be stuck having to game women in order to fuck on a given night, right? Proper inventory management is crucial.

But it's a small town

Had one such candidate over tonight - New Girl. Beautiful, fit and thin, but tall at 5'11" to my 5'8", alleged karate black belt, PhD, the works. She's a very fun girl despite her lack of any LTR potential. We had a great night, and as I was walking her to the nearby bus station we had a chat, where i was reminded of a relatively common issue red pill men have to be ready to deal with: girls you're seeing potentially meeting in public.

Now, it didnt actually happen in this case, but apparently New Girl is going to a concert on saturday where one of my FWBs is playing, and my plan was to meet my FWB there before taking her back to her place, where she'll serve dinner and inevitably get fucked.

With FWB girl, I'm at the stage where im close to upgrading her to exclusivity, and she has high hopes. While New Girl has no illusions, her seeing us there together would potentially create some level of drama. I'll change my plans slightly to accommodate, and this issue is solved.

Two months ago or so I had another FWB, and a similar situation occured where afterwards she dropped out of my rotation. It didn't take much. She saw me talking to another woman on the bus (just flirting, not dating), and went nuclear shortly afterwards. I held frame despite it, and she's still interested, but her ego was bruised enough since she already knew i was probably seeing other women.

As a quick aside - a former plate was also on this same bus. I dont know the odds of that happening, but they're slim and it still happens.

Takeaway thoughts

• If you're spinning plates in any capacity, you must expect to inadvertently put yourself in social situations where relationships you've established potentially come crumbling down around you, with you in the middle of it. Have a plan of action; whether that be to simply exit the premises, or perhaps make it a lovey-dovey threesome..

• Ambiguity and anything short of clear definitions on the topic of exclusivity, is also a risk. Inaction is an action. Even when girls know for a fact you've been fucking other girls, she can maintain the idea that you're hers, and act on that. This is one of the reasons you stay away from the crazies, who can blow such scenarios out of proportion.