Fuck man, I'm starting to get fucking pissed again and not want anything to do with women.

Short background information: Went from blue-pilled skinny soy teenager with 0 game to a Chadlite athlete w/ fitness model physique and game. I started pulling hot girls hb7s with the occasional hb8s and enjoyed my success but now I'm starting to get bitter again.

I'm a 20yo university student and fuck man, the girls that are equal to my SMV will never be loyal in this environment. You think your game is good? These bitches act like the most innocent naive girl and do everything you want but they're like that for everyone they're into and have 0 hesitancy to use you like a doormat the second you slip up. That's not even why I'm mad, I've just seen some of my more naturally "alpha" friends who have very bluepilled self-righteous thinking get completely fucked over by tbh even girls that I would've thought were above the rest.

One night I was just having light banter with one of my friend's friend and his girl, not even trying to do anything and I find out my whole friend circle is pissed at me for "profusely hitting on his girl". What the fuck? You want me to show you what hitting on your girl is? Fucking soyboy was probably just intimidated by me but it's pissing me off because I genuinely didn't say shit nor was I trying to, what I can't make a fucking joke just because some soyboy's girl is there? Man these are childhood friends too that I've known for 10 years and they're actually taking the guys side, even the ones that weren't there.

I guess I'm more mythed about the whole friends situation. I can't believe we've known each other for so long and they won't take my side. What's even the fucking point of this, I carry myself respectively and get treated like a fucking villain. Maybe I should just be one. Fucker thinks I was hitting on his girl and if they weren't friends with my boys I'd fucking show him what his girl really thinks of him.