Over 100 days without jerking off has made me so fucking horny this evening. I feel my testosterone working in my body as it binds to my androgen receptors (main reason why I do NoFap).For the past 4 hours I've felt like I could lower my game standards and bend a HB5 over and rearrange her insides. It's been so bad that it took me 3 hours to do 30 minutes of work for this assignment. Kept pacing around the house and going to my phone and reddit for dopamine hits. Next time I'll do some bodyweight exercises to shake the feeling.

Opening my ebay app seeing these jerk off sleeves that I'm watching has also tempted me. I probably won't wake up with this same urge, but hopefully the drive will be there. I'd need to release all this frustration with a partner. I'm nonchalant but I'm growing a little impatient. Socializing and spending time with this HB8 self proclaimed lesbian and around these aspies has distracted me. I need to be careful that I also don't relearn their behaviors.

I need to get back on my mission and start gaming HB6s+. I have 0 prospects, it might be a coincidence that I haven't been cold approaching since I got the dating apps. I've stalled and need to move forward some more. I will be shit tested and I may overthink the basics, but I will get better. Prob gonna see the HB6 mommy from math tomorrow, so will see if she's down to "study."

Ik you guys will be here to help me though this, thank you.