I'm fucking furious right now. Just met my older bro and uncle at a bar for drinks. Had some light conversation with a really cute HB7.5 who was our waitress. I had a couple drinks and was dressed nicely, just feeling good overall. Time to go and I had the pen and the receipt in front of me, I was about to write down my # but rationalized against it last second. I got up and took a few steps to my older bro (tall, handsome and skinny but blue-pilled) and asked if I should write my # down on the receipt. I hate how I asked him that, like what good advice does he have? Whenever I ask him what to do in a situation that usually requires approaching or taking action in a RP way, I get a BP answer. He never cold approaches and talks with bitches almost exclusively from dating apps. He pulls and gets away with being BP at age 30 because he's tall and handsome.

I was gonna fucking write it down, but decided against it last second and sought him for an answer. The feeling I got just then is almost identical to when you ignore your intuition, then something bad happens. It's almost exactly like that. You see me writing about how I'm extremely sexually frustrated, yet I had complicated this for myself again. I could've just left my # and moved on. I think I keep looking to him for answers because he pulls and may give me a good answer.

Then when I followed up with what I should do he said "Just tell her you think she's cool and that you want her # to grab coffee." Like what the fuck, I know this works for him due to his SMV. But it sounds so BP because I'd be another one of the hundreds of customers hitting on the hot waitresses begging for their numbers. (This bar also used to do lingerie uniforms.)

I already know my SMV is still too low (not top 20%) and I made it all the more difficult on myself. I'm very vexed. Let this be the last time I look to any BP person for advice/approval and not follow though with action.