Was not in my head last night and decided to make the night about other people and just have a good time. I went alone and used Dale Carnegie's principles to pull this off and had fun because of it. NGAF atitude, charisma and frame was all dialed in last night. Incredibly thankful for my progress as I've been getting better. It takes daily hard work to overcome being a sperg. You can overcome it too! No sperging or energy vampire-ing from me that night. Now I know my field reports are so long that you age by at least 8 months once done reading and responding, so this post will be really condensed. (Fuck this still looks too long.)

Last night I was dressed up in a nice cop/detective outfit which I put together myself and I had real handcuffs! At this house party the host (30ish) and so the average age is a bit higher. This is easily a single mommy crowd. The best friend and cohost is mommy whose divorced mom (now grandma) is an HB7 (great face, thin body, blonde) and better looking than her daughter. She answered the door and that’s how I met her. Natural kino throughout our convo.

We were talking and she asked me about the cuffs and how she’s never been in them. Said they were real and if I were to cuff her we’d need to have a safe word. She was laughing and I teased her a little more. I also teased her for being lightweight and there was only 1 small convo mishap on my part. Jokingly she says she may pass out and I reply with then I’ll just carry you upstairs.. and from there I saw her eyes widen in shock (perception of rape was very bad) oops. I immediately recovered and cut that off to say I’ll just drop you on the couch downstairs. I'd definitely smash, but idk how these hot older moms look without clothes (especially healthy, thin ones approaching 60). Is it even worth trying to bag a woman this age (traditional, married her husband young and recently divorced) besides the obvious social repercussion of stepping on the daughter's toes and not getting future party invites. Sounds like shitting where I eat. Also, I'm not into women that are the age of my mom. This one just has a really nice face and I don't have to worry about pregnancy scares or STDS (most likely).

Two more single mommies show up (mid 40s and HB5.5s). They’re wearing nice top gun female air force outfits (cleavage exposed and all). One of em is already half drunk sigh and I tease her. The three of us have a good vibe and we take some pictures in the costume room. Little bit of flirting so I cuff myself to the half drunk one and I’m helping her as her “life coach.” She kept mentioning “explosive diarrhea” wtf and I’d be like “no don’t say that, that’s not how you make friends.” Man, drunk people really are stupid.

HB7 blonde mom walks up and joins in. She joined in on the shit testing. I’ve heard “I’m old enough to be your mom” or “I have a son your age” twice that evening. My responses were “but you’re not, and you look very young btw” and “Very cool, and you do look very young.” Regardless of the intention behind their statement, making em’ feel younger and killing any mother to son dynamic is the best move.

Played some pong against this competitive 33yo HB7. She does the usual thing of inquiring about my age and what I do etc. I try to keep the conversation focused on em. I passed a lot of shit tests during our game and bantered back no problem. This 6’3 dude watching us from the side would look mildly surprised when I’d rebuttal with a pressure flip such as “you’re just insecure because you can’t count (the number of solo cups).” I even made a trick shot for 2 cups which tied up the score for the final cup. After passing them all she was much nicer.

Found the HB7 grandmommy playing Jenga so teased her about knocking down the tower. “You were supposed to be on my side.” Me: I’m on nobody's side. She then interjected a conversation I was having with a completely random shit test. I was asked where I moved from and she interjected with “you said you’re from California” and while clarifying I moved from central Arkansas but am from Cali she touched my arm and said “it’s okay, you’ve been drinking.” That was probably the only shit test that made me go wtf. I just ignored the comment and wasn't gonna argue semantics lol.

Had a costume contest later, and it was the final round, the “fun round”. I walked up to two other girls dressed as police and was like “we need to stick together this round.” We handcuffed ourselves to each other, me in the middle and did our presentation for the round. I approached one of em later who is like an HB 5.5 and went for a social. Small fumble here. I had my phone out already and told her to follow my snap, and she said I should follow hers.

Me: Actually, follow my Instagram

Her: No you follow my Instagram.

Me: Sure, my phone’s out already.

Talked about her nice costume a bit then ended the convo with a small hug. Not sure if these were just verbal gymnastics or frame testing, probably both. Should've been like "it was nice meeting you, lets exchange socials." Definitely not interested as she hasn't accept my follow request. No loss though, I wanted to tag her in a post if I found the photos of us from the contest.

Was dancing with an HB6 (26yo and not my type, but still a 6). She had costume swords and I playfully grabbed one and we had a small sword fight. One of her swords caught on my open shirt a little

me: are you tryna tear open my shirt with your sword?

her: maybe

She was dancing one me later and asked for my snap. During that time there was this older guy trying hard to get her attention. Even told me to flex my arms, I just ignored him and told her what he said. I decided to cave since he kept looking at me and so I did it. He was like “yeah” then didn’t bother us again. After I got her snap she followed me into the photo room and I can tell she was tryna link up, so I commenced the convo. Asked if she lived alone and in the area, she did. Then asked if she had any good movies we could watch, she said no but she has streaming services. Said that sounded fun, "but not tonight."

me: okay cool, lets play pong.

ASD or shit test idc, I'm not gonna lose my virginity to a drunk girl. Played two games of pong and she was in my frame. She made some officer references so I played along a little. Definitely in my frame and interested in me, I do understand that she can change her mind any second. She already messaged me twice today on snap saying she had a good time and is happy for me to "schedule something soon."

Went inside by myself, and later went back out to the garage when she went inside. HB 7 (next to her bf) from pong earlier started shit testing me about pong. She called me out asking if I wanted to lose more. I told her to play me, she said she was walking away while ahead. Pressure flipped and called her out on suggesting why she wanted to play. Passed. That shut her down, and a smile came across her face followed by nice behavior. She overtly complemented my appearance "that look suits you well."

Back inside I found HB6 one last time to say goodbye. I was holding her from the side when she claimed she had a great time and insisted I message her on snap. I cockily said it was because of me and she agreed. Said goodbye and left for the night.