Been talking to this girl for a while now I asked her out twice and she initially said yes both times and then flaked by ignoring the day of. The second time when she flaked I basically said lmk if we're still going if not I going to so and so and told her she can come if she wanted. She responded extremely enthusiastic but it ended up not working out due to logistics She's 19 I'm 25 so she couldn't get in. She texts me every weekend to see if I'm going out drinking but our plans never align ( i'm busy most weekends, traveling etc). She texted me one week and didnt respond when I answered and so I soft nexted her. She just texted me today after like 2 weeks asking about if any know any places for her and her friends for Halloween. Is she just using me for plans? do I even respond? I could invite her to my thing but truth be told I don't even know if she could get in. Probably the hottest girl I've ever talked to if that makes a difference. I'm talking to three other girls but still want her the most. But positive is my life is way more exciting than hers and she sees me doing shit all the time on my social media.