Met a chick.

Good s3x. At 6months she throws tantrum, I remain emotionally stable but go no contact few weeks, she most of the time asks me how to get back. Food and cooked food left at the door.

I consider my options. I knows she is, by virtue of things, waste of time. I wanna give it a go to build unicorn. I apply the only method I know in this situation. I will be charging money for time when: disobeyed etc. I start with I think 1000 units plus tasks.

I find she visited for 2 days couple "because we weren't together at the time".

It wasnt a.couple.but 2 friends, F+M. Where.she went out of her way to.do.favor to him.

I dont say anything. If she is going that route she will be soon going down with similar behaviour anyway (possibly lying) and paying for it so whatever.

While she is away, I get her to acknowledged she is not getting refunds for my time. Recorded her begging me to let her back, etc.

She hamsters one of the tasks and doesnt complete it. Later on she trickle truth try to gasslight me she did. I tell her to transfer 1000 units and come. I tell her on the spot that 500 is for my time but she can get another 500 back.if she completes something now (she has choice). She sacrifice 500.

It was valid not to.do this task but she could offer valid alternative. But as she lied before - hanstered the actions (she thought its wise to go on with a lie).

In the meantime I set the rule that when I tell her she is blocked she cant contact me until new task/s is done. Every attempt was cost. Initaiall6 it was 10 units, but I have applied progressive rates to see the limit and break her habit...

She often racked up hundrets at attempted contact.

She was generally going downhill but everytime she had a chance to revert the tide assuming she remained faithful ofc, otherwise she would forever think she has outsmarted me once or 10 times and finally shell get trough to me. I tell her that 'shrug'.

It was getting s'omewhat better. She went home to familly, offered to pay for my ticket to come there. I said I will come 99% for weekend. I was about to get ticked when opportunity appeared and when she was on.a dinner with friends I asked her for selfie. Given v low key effort with some hamstering.. i just went quiet for few weeks. When she came back she came right back to mine to get something back and pleading to rent a couch for few night. I just shut the door after returning item.

I take her Another couple.of.hundrrts units. I tell her that this is non refundable time purchase and she has 1h to request it back. And that it doesnt guarantee her anything and if she has been intimate with anyone she better take it back.and never contact me again, because she will never become good enough for me. She hamsters "if.you say that you dont really know me". 'Shrug'

In the meantime, all this time I seeebher: She buys stuff, ocasiobally cooks, always makes sure I have pillow under my head so I can better see while she r8des me, wipe my cum gently, suck every drop, epilates my asshole, rims, gets natural spike in worrying if I get spot on skin..

Then comes a big flake.

Then I have a "spy" in her circle that is willing to tell me a lot. Now I know stuff. I do notcreact to any shennigans. From time to time I put out cards on a table and she is caught on a lie out of a blue. It looks random and inconspicuous. Hundreds fly.

I tell her I.dont want to take her money but will take every unit if shell not improve. She can do it anytime as long as she can pay progressive rates. Im disappointed but fairly disattached.

So now with Intel she has no chance.in 4 weeks or so something like 5to7k units fly. Together like 8-10k.

She arranged and paid for prostitute to see me.

Does threesome with friend.

Apparently she goes broke enough and refuses to pay biggest fee so far. But she has a choice to.continue provided its paid and very hard task done to see me.

Or see me ass FB provided this hard task is completed alone.

Task benefits me a lot, can be done in an.easy way when in cooperation. Otherwise depends on exp. Legal ofc.

She tries few routes for me.to respond beta and go without regret. I spin it arounda and she gives up.

Spy tells me she is hamstering as fuck.

It fucking amazes me.

I would ask.why, but I know noone has the answer only possibilities.

At the same time for a l9ng time she somewhat plans move abroad (she assumes I.dont know) and knows Im going nowhere..

My best guess is she paid for.that daddy security feel in the background and was doing whatever, having that pillow of feeling secure.

Now i have never saiid its finished, she just cant afford to see me.

PS. When she had plausible deniability I would wait and catch her on incongruence late4.