After my cold shower I got dressed and went to the local dive bar. Calm was on my mind and steadiness in my hands. Enjoying my first long island and sitting by myself but on a row of benches so there are some people to my left and right. I get up for a second long island and this time she just held each of the bottles upside down, letting that cup fill up. It was literally 60% liquor, so like 5 or 6 drinks in one. I said something like that looks great. Sat back down to slowly sip my libation, one couple sits across from me. Chat with them for a bit, dude gave me his business card then they left for another venue.

This other couple (married with kids) sits to my left, and in their group across is a girl I recognize who bartends at another bar. I got talking with them eventually, and I'm having a good time with the wife. She's laughing and I was making fun of her for having a snapchat and what not. Also was teaching her about EDM and she followed my Instagram. She's saying things along the line of how I must think she's "a basic bitch" etc. Was she just having fun or was this flirting? We were getting a little physical (mostly her), you know how tipsy people are. Wasn't trying to game her, but good vibes overall from everyone. They kept asking me where my "accent" was from. Instead of instantly telling them, I drew out the mystery a little bit. California where we have no accents!

I'm approaching the bottom of my 2nd long island, think about tossing it then decide to finish it as it was my last drink for the night. Took me about an hour to finish that one. Nope, wife gets up and comes back with green tea shots and high noons. Hubby is driving so I take the hubby's shot with them. I get up coordinated ass up and order myself a cork screw. Finished that as I was still talking with the wife and group. We got on the topic of cars and they tell me they're gonna buy a baby yacht. I ask him if he ever though about getting a Lambo, but nah. He's humble said the wife. I had to run to a bar down the street just to piss cause the line at the dive bar is so long. Get back, and wife has more high noons. So I fill top of the HB7s cup and the 4 of us continue to talk for another half hour. Many times when it was just the wife and I talking, she'd shit test me. I just agreed and amplified without hesitation, it was incredible! After I'd pass each one, she's get a little touchy, she's tipsy and I'm borderline drunk.

She got up to use the bathroom and hubby and I discussed calling an uber. Even though I could walk to my car, there was no chance I'd be driving. I use the bathroom again down the street, upon return the husband says he's calling me an uber. I was hammered by this point. In the 3 hours I was there, I probably had 5 drinks total, but reached my sobriety limits after that second long island. Adding on the green tea shot, screwdriver, and that high noons meant it was game over. Total alcohol would amount to about 10-11 shots. 8-9 of those occurring in a window of about 2 hours. Was sick and weak next day with 0 appetite. My Mom dropped me off at my car. Still didn't puke despite the mild nausea, the serotonin crash was the worst. Was hydrating all day and still went to a bar that night just to hang out with a guy who was working there.

On Ig the wife dmed me a random finger emoji to which I replied "Throwing gang signs at me??" Said idk, then I asked her to tell her husband what I owed them for the uber. I also explained myself to her about the long island and why I was hammered. (Was the explaining a beta move?)

Would love to hear your thoughts on my behavior with that married couple. Like was she flirting, or just being friendly? Was I gaming her unintentionally?Thanks I’m advanced.

The worst part of all, my dumbass didn't tip that night.