I'm 48, yes it's old but I don't pretend not to be. For the oldest woman I've dated is 41. Strange things happen to women around the time they turn thirty and by the time they are my age they are far gone. Immaturity, cluelessness, denial of reality, etc. Oh yeah, a LOT of women lie about their age, often for no reason at all. It isn't just a casual one-off lie, but something they've got to continue for weeks or months, even when it's clear they are lying they will stick to it. There is an epidemic of women lying, not just by a couple years, but saying they are decades younger than they are.

I usually see women in their early to mid thirties but recently I was giving a 43yo a chance. As we are getting close she tells me she's recovering and used to do a lot of drugs and alcohol and it's a daily issue but she's doing well. I tell her that's great and support her. A lot of older women are either out and out drunks or pill poppers or in recovery so it's not that strange. The next day she asks if I want kids. No, of course not...I'm 48. "Well people are having them later. You can still have them." She says she wants two kids, but if she were able she'd have ten. Ten fucking kids. For a 43 year old woman that is still fighting the bottle. I ask how would she house them all? How would she pay for them? "Oh, they would live with me."

Denial of reality. Just letting everyone know that it isn't a phase women go through, unless that phase lasts their entire life.