A few examples of the kind of options women have has forced me to do some thinking. Not gonna lie, some of it has been demoralizing, but at the same time, made me realize that every success is actually way bigger than I thought.

Some of you guys (myself included) are getting very in our heads about not succeeding in the ways we want to but at the same time I'm really realizing how much weight any successful lay actually has in our modern dating climate, even you can't keep the girl around in the end.

We should actually be more proud of our own successes than we give ourselves credit for.

First one. About a month ago, I was at a singles group hangout and the organizer was telling us about a hookup she had. She's a 5 at best, probably a 4 because of her weight. She's less than average in the face I'd say and fairly heavy, not like bloated fat but she carries a lot of weight and it doesn't look good.

She hooked up with an NFL linebacker on a business trip. Just casually, with no effort. A heavy 4 got a linebacker, who fucked her in a shed. Then she hooked up with another dude less than 24 hours later. Those were her options as a heavy 4. She didn't even have to try.

I was at another singles group hangout last night and a HB7 at best showed us her bumble. In two weeks time she had 1900+ likes, 250+ recent likes, was talking to a few dozen matches (not even including the deleted users) and got two matches in between the time she showed us the app, put down her phone, and picked it up again 5 mins later to check for texts.

In about 15 minutes of playing corn hole and checking her apple watch, she had 12 new likes. She also said sometimes she "swipes left on every single profile and just makes fun of guys on conversation, just because she can". She knows she has options and doesn't care if she ruins some. She's just a regular HB7. Not even a 9.

Yes, this info is not new at all, we all know women have options, but this was really the first time I'd actually seen concrete, non-anecdotal examples in person. So it hit much differently, even as a TRP aware dude.

What's the point of me sharing this demoralizing set of examples? my point is that:

1) this is seriously the importance of improving yourselves (if you're not already pulling women). If any of you want a chance out there you need to stop mentally masturbating and put your face to the grindstone and really set out to be the best man you can be.

Even if you are succeeding out there already, improving still matters. Women are fucking surrounded by options.

2) when you guys do actually get the lay/get a girl out on a date, you guys are actually making it past an ocean of options.

You guys should be more proud of yourselves than you give credit for. Obviously if a girl that would fuck anything that gives her attention lays you then this isn't an accomplishment, but any other girl had a million options and still chose you.

Whether it was just for a ONS or she's turned into a plate, you guys are actually succeeding past literally hundreds of guys. I don't think a lot of you guys actually realize the gravity of the success that is.

So many guys on here get down about not spinning a ton of plates etc, but any success you guys are having is actually literally success on hard mode. I don't think a lot of you realize how much you are playing the game on hard mode.

Take your wins you do have with more confidence and pride than you guys are giving yourselves credit for and use it to catapult your desire to keep improving. Turn it into a bigger positive feedback loop than you guys are giving credit for.

I'm honestly not sure if this post will hit right the way I'm intending it to, but these events did make me realize how much more successful successes actually are