I have been working Hinge to find some hot Asian girls to date or at least bone. I started chatting with this one chick, who was likely a couple years older than me (I think she is 35), but still looked attractive in the photos. She often talked to me about drinking alone, that, coupled with her really wanting to meet up led me to believe she was looking to add to her body count.

So I agreed to meet her at a nice bar/restaurant near her apartment. We are seated outside on the patio, almost immediately it starts to rain and we are brought to a new table inside the restaurant. This new table is in the middle of the dining room, with full tables all around us. We sit down, start looking at the menu. After about 30 seconds, a gentleman with his family (wife and two college-aged kids) subtly gets my attention and says “Sir, you dropped something” as he points to the floor in the middle of the dining area, where my wrapped condom had fallen out of my pocket.

I’m pretty sure the woman I was with saw it. The conversation was a little awkward, but that may have been because she is from Taiwan and her English skills aren’t great. Anyway she wasn’t hot enough for me to bang. Definitely 15-20 lbs heavier than her pictures. I chatted with her for about an hour and then found an excuse to leave. Back to swiping!