So my wife of 25 years starting sneaking around my back.

We have a fuckton of kids, she dotes on me like she adores me and we fuck once or twice a day. She looks great for her age and about 6 months ago she joined a crossfit gym with her friend and has been working off those last 20 lbs. to where she really looks tight. Somewhere along the way she realized that half the people she met wanted to fuck her, and started going crazy for validation, surrounding herself with male and female orbiters, started IG, etc. While she didn't want to fuck anyone else, she did want the attention, so she started leading everybody on, so that they would constantly give her attention and validation.

She became friends with one of the superjacked dudes she worked out with that is homeless and jobless and 14 years younger started getting aggressive and handsy with her after she started texting him all day and sent him nudes, and finally while they were running together, he grabbed her and kissed her, which she absolutely loved for the attention, but told him he could never do that again, because they could only be friends and then continued to hang out with him. Then, when his girlfriend came to town she got jealous and sent him thirst trap pictures to make him jealous (because his girlfriend is ugly and fat).

When I discovered that she was sneaking around doing this shit, she lied to my face multiple times (because she was handling it, and she didn't want to hurt me or for me to leave her), it took three confrontations to get the whole truth out her. There is long list of close "friends" she's lost in the last few months, which were mostly girls that wanted to fuck her that she was leading on, until they got pissed and ghosted her because she wasn't taking their affections seriously and was leading them on. In the aftermath, she has cut off half of her life, broken all contact with most of her friends, left her gym "family", changed her number, and dropped IG. She confessed that she was lying to, deceiving, and betraying me, because the validation she was getting was like a drug, and it was something I could never give her because I'm not shiny and new. The active deception lasted about two weeks and took a heavy toll, with her becoming suicidal and hitting the bottle hard enough to pass out every night.

I saw this shit coming a hundred miles away, and warned her every step of the way, but my attempts to set boundaries ultimately failed because I was only left with the option to nuke, and I'm in a situation where I will be completely fucked and zeroed out in a divorce. If I hadn't discovered this when I did, there's a hundred percent chance that things would have escalated, and I can almost guarantee they would have fucked, even if she's certain that she didn't want to. Like in all things female, she felt like none of the betrayals were things she did, they were just things that were happening beyond her control, and she was trying to manage them so they didn't get out of hand.

FML