After getting divorced and being in the middle of covid I just walked the streets, shops.

I started TRP about 6 months prior divorce for other reasons.

I got decent at talking but not good enough at f-closing.

I got 2 lays [1 becoming perm plate] and if I didn't miss any from my memory I should easily have another 5 if I would have enough exp and confidence to pull the trigger.

I met on my way 3 SJW, one of them throw herself in front of my car and recorded me with mobile for some SJW reason.

Once I got kind of surrounded by shop security.

1) Shop - chatted up most probably freshmen year blck girl in her first days in town, in the middle of 15 min covo some post wall gran asked do I bother her. I let her get rid of SJW and continued like nothing happened. She goes out of shop first and waits 2-3 min on a bench outside. Pretends not to know where to go to her flat. I don't remember but I somehow fucked it up, by not taking this invitation to go with her.

2) Chatted up French girl on a popular scenic walk in town. It went well, many subjects to talk about, kino. I didn't ask her to do this and that to get her to isolated place, instead I dragged too much conversation, although she first proposed and then walked me almost entire way to my car [2m / 3km]. She did rush me to do something by repeating she will have to go soon as her bf is waiting or coming back soon.

3) Same scenic place I chat up Balkan girl. After 10 min I propose coffee at Mac. She says she needs to change. I say I will go with her and then we go. On a way chat up and build kino. At home she gets LMR. I leave but we get another meeting with wine. I ask her to give me a tour around a house. Bed is done very nicely with something like petals. At some point kino is at very high point but at the same time she is very tipsy & drops bomb in the middle of serious laughter and nice atmosphere: "maybe you should go". I'm sober 95%, I don't play that game. Getting up and leaving. Contact cut.

4) Met serious bimbo out of her town for a day, in my town spend 30min with her - kino as crazy, she skipped train, failed to get her to my home or even propose. Cringe.

5) Again scenic place, met by chance twice, UK born Kazakh girl and rushed her slightly too much, lost frame when she flaked on coming to my hose to different town on train during restrictions, seeing me b4 only twice.

I don't even remember anymore the rest, and there was plenty.