Both college aged. I just met this new out of state chick who was only here for a few days. She came and layed next to me at my complex pool. She had a planned solo road trip the next day but I volunteered to take her myself, we spend the entire day there hiking and going to the most secluded places but I was pretty sleep deprived and she looked like she was feeling kinda low, (eventually found out she just got out of a serious relationship 2 months ago with a guy she was gonna marry- he broke it off). Long story short I never made a move the whole day, and we got into some really deep, non- ons talks that day as well. We arrive back at the complex exhausted, she says she'll text me the next morning and we then head right to sleep in our own apartments. She sent a couple photos from our trip that night but I was already asleep.

She asked me for a few trip photos the next morning to send to her mom, so I sent them and she hearted them all. I suggested she come over and she replied saying she was going to be spending the day with her friend but would hmu that night after dinner. I eventually saw her again at the pool w/headphones on. I went out and layed next to her. I say "how'd your mom like the photos" she says "she thought they were hilarious". I then suggested we do something else before she leaves and she basically said she was too tired. I said I was heading back inside but "I'll see you tonight." she said "ill text you.". She didn't text that evening so I text her telling her im back at the complex, no reply.

The next morning I call and she declines it and leaves the state. But that morning she also made a tiktok video montage of our travels with a song I played in the car. And I liked that tiktok... no further communications. It's now about week later I'm very into this girl who's about a 2hr flight away. Do I text? Do I call? Call and leave a voicemail? Nothing at all like I've been doing? She's definitely back home from her travels now and we're both off work...what's the move...